Chapter 9: Do I Know You?

{Nicole's POV}

The day I've been dreading. First day of school. Usually I'll be happy and announce my new boyfriend but not this year.

I was hoping for Drew to help me out with the whole school thing but I haven't seen him. Again! Two weeks! He has to be kidding me!

"Ready to go preggers?" (A/N I think thats how you spell it) Julie asked.

"I guess." I replied with a forced smile.

"You miss him don't you?" She asked.

I nodded slowly. I don't know what's going on but every once in a while I feel like my hearts braking. To be honest I have no idea what that means. I mean they taught everything about mates but I slept through a lot of it so......that could be part of it.

When i got in the car the ride was shorter than what I imagined. John parked the car and got out. I waited for about two minutes until i finally got out. I looked at my surroundings. My school. Well not for long. a few feet away i noticed Drew's car. Geesh that boy sure didn't want to drive me to school and be known as the guy that got me pregnant.

I ignored that thought and made my way towards the entrance. On the way there i got a lot of stares. To be honest that's not out of the ordinary but the thing that made it different was that I'm pregnant. People started whispering when they thought i was out of hearing range which is pretty stupid if you ask me.

I walked into the office and greeted the secretaries. They are usually nice but apparently not today.

They gave me nasty stares and kept looking at my little pregnant belly. They whispered amongst themselves which made feel even more awkward than I already was.

"Nicole. How are you?" Shelly asked me once she found my schedule.

"Good and you?" I asked as nicely as i could make my voice sound which trust was hard.

"Good dear. I see you're pregnant." she stated out of the blue.

I nodded in agreement just so i can get out of there. Shelly gave me my schedule and wished me luck.

I walked out the door and to my luck I collided with a hard chest. I was hoping it was my mate Drew but apparently the goddess didn't want that for me. I looked up and saw a strange yet familiar face. He had chiseled features that seemed so familiar. When he saw me he had a wide grin but as he looked at my belly his grin faded. He seemed puzzled and sad. Why was he sad we just met.

"Hey babe." he said a bit to sad.

Babe? What is he talking about I never met him in my life. At least i don't think.

"Do I know you?" I asked stupidly.

"Wow first you go hook up with another guy and get fucking pregnant and then you don"t recognize. Seriously Nicole you haven't talked to me all summer and yet you have the nerve to ask me who I am? Thats pure BS you know that?"

After he rambled on I was frightened. I didn't know what to say so I instinctively ran. Well more like walked away due to the faact the i was pregnant.

I walked to my homeroom class. As soon as I entered the whole class stopped talking and stared at me. Man i sure wish school can be over real soon. I sat there all alone in a corner of the class. Wow now I feel bad. I've made fun of people that are shy and never talk to anyone and now look at me. I'm just like that. I feel so unpopular. 'Don't worry Nicole its just for six more months' i kept telling myself over and over again until i felt relieved.

After fifteen terribly long minutes the bell rang announcing the end of homeroom. I walked over to AP English. Hey I may not look smart but I am. One of the things I care about the most is keeping my 4.0 average.

When I walked in I saw Drew. Automatically a smile covered my face. But it quickly faded when a slutty girl I've seen before walked up to him and sat on his lap. He gave her a quick kiss and had his arm wrapped around her.

My wolf gave a low growl. She wanted to get out but then again she didn't want to hurt her pups. I sat far away from Drew and the very familiar girl.

It was two minutes before class started. The teacher came in and so did the boy from earlier. The one that I bumped into.

He saw me and smirked. He made his way over to the desk next to me. Oh great how lucky am I? please note the extreme dose of sarcasm.

"Attention class." the teacher called. All of a sudden all the chatter was gone.

"Good. Now that I have your attention my name is Mr. Smith. I'll be your English teacher for the school year."

After the brief introduction he went to his desk and pulled out a pack of papers. Great assignments on the first day. I wonder if all my classes are going to be the same.

"You will write your information and your emergency contacts on this sheet of paper." Mr.Smith said.

He started passing out the paper to everyone in the class.

We worked on the sheet until the bell rang. After the bell rang I got up from my seat. I started my ay towards the door. After I got out i started looking for my next class Algebra 2. Before I could go into my class there was a pull on my arm. I was hoping for it to be Drew coming to apologize for ditching me when I most needed him. But to my lucky ass self it was the same boy from the morning.

"Hey. You've ignored me all day."

"Well I was really trying to make it as obvious as possible." I snapped back.

"Well sorry but I really want to talk to you. Do you-"

"Can you just fuck off!! Like seriously I'm trying to learn and I don't need a nobody like you in my way." I said obviously interrupting him.

"Wow you really don't know who I am, do you?" He asked me.

I shook my head demonstrating that I didn't know who he was.

"Nicole I'm..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't kill me lol

Well cliffhanger!!!

THE PERSON WHO CAN TELL ME WHO HE IS GETS A DEDICATION. WELL YEAH THATS IT JUST DONT FORGET TO COMMENT
VOTE
AND....
FOLLOW!!!

Hopefully you guys dont get mad but I get home really late and I tried to make this chapter as long as possible so yeah :/

I ALSO WANT TO START AN ACCOUNT BUT WITH A CO-WRITER SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED LET ME KNOW

AND CAN YOU GUYS PRETTY PLEASE CHECK OUT MY TOHER STORIES AND TELL ME HOW THEY ARE SO FAR AND IF I SHOULD UPDATE THOSE SOON THNX <3 YA