Chapter 3:Meeting the Alpha

"Put him down!" Both Julie and I screamed at John.

"Why?! So you could make out with him!!"

"John, you know how one gets if they're not with their mate. It leads to suicide!"

John growled at me but refused to put Drew down. Well he did put him down but not how I wanted. In less than a second I saw Drew crash into the wall. I ran to him and gave John the evil eye.

In 3 minutes Alpha Jerry came. He told me to move. "How can I move away from my mate when I know he's hurt?!"

Alpha Jerry just stared at me in awe. I thought he knew that Drew will find his mate.

"You're Drew's mate?"

"Yes."

"Who threw him!?"

I stayed quiet. He was obviously furious and I didn't want my brother ad Julie to be kicked out of the pack. I don't know what I'll do without them.

"Who threw him?" Alpha Jerry asked in a more calmly manner.

I took a deep breath before snitching on my brother. "My older brother. John."

Right then I noticed John's wolf disappeared. He looked scared.

Alpha Jerry went over to John so fast I couldn't see.

"Did you throw my son?"

I was glad that Alpha Jerry was calm. But I wasn't glad John stayed quiet.

"Did you throw my son?!" He boomed.

"Y-y-yesss."

Alpha Jerry walked away and told me to keep him away from John and to keep John away from Drew. I nodded because I understood.

---------------------------------------------

After about 45 minutes of driving we got to the pack's doctor. The Alpha called him before we headed out. I still didn't understand why he was so far away.

"Where-where are we?"

I was startled when I heard his voice. I thought he might be out until tomorrow.

"I know you heard me Nicole. Where are we?"

"We're heading to the pal doctor."

"Why?"

"My brother pushed you to a wall."

"Oh." He said before pulling me towards him to give me a peck on the lips.

For the next 15 minutes he laid on my lap. I played with his gorgeous dirty blond hair. He just stared into my hazel eyes and I stared into his ocean blue eyes.

"We're here." A voice I didn't recognize said. I had forgotten that we were in a car.

"Thanks, Butch."

I helped Drew out of the car. He was very sore and a little dizzy. Butch opened the door for us. I wasn't surprised that Eddy was waiting for us at the entrance.

---------------------------------------------

"I'm going to run some tests before he goes home. He's going to have to stay."

"Eddy, do you think I can stay with him?"

"Sure." He smiled at me.

Was it that obvious that I was his mate?

"Nicole, you should head home."

I jumped up when I heard a deep masculine voice. I turned around and saw that it was Alpha Jerry.

"I'll give you a call on how he is, OK.?"

"Sure."

I got a ride home. When I unlocked my door everyone was waiting. They had smiles on their face. I was surprised when I didn't see John with Julie.

__________________________

I don't know if this was my best but oh well.

Comment/Vote/Follow

Can I get character suggestions?

Any ideas?