Chapter 11:I know your secret

I followed him but cautiously.

What did he want to tell me? Was it something bad? Or was it good? I doubt it to be honest.

It felt like we walked for decades. But we didn't. We walked all around the school. Did he want to blurt out the thing he wants to tell me to the world? I hope not.

"Where the hell are we going?!" I shrieked.

"Calm down and follow me"

Why did he sound so calm? Why was he acting so mysterious? Why is he so confusing?

Last year, he was nothing like this. Its like he knows something. Or did something happen to him over the summer?

He led us out the building. Thats weird we're supposed to be in class in one minute. But then again we never got in trouble for skipping a class. Well whenever I was with him.

We walked through the parking lot. He led me to his red Corvette. His family was rich so it makes sense for him to get a car like this?

"Where are we going" I asked a bit calmer.

'Get out of the car!' a voice bellowed in my head. It sounded like Drew.

As angry as I was I said something I should never say to an Alpha.

'Make me you asshole' He growled. Great now he's mad. Well what ever he should be.

"Did you here me?"

"Sorry Brandon. I was a bit distracted."

He scoffed. Um no sweetie don't scoff at me.

" A little? You were more than a little distracted."

I shrugged and he laughed.

'Get out of the damn car!'

'You again? Just leave me alone! And where were you this morning? No where to be seen so leave'

I received a growl in response. Serves him right.

"So as I was saying, we're going to my house."

I've never been to his house. Yeah we've dated for two years but we never went to each other's house.

"Why?" I asked

He seemed...amused? And laughed? Something is really off.

'I told you to get out the damn car.' He sounded like he knew I said something that made him right.

"'Cause you never met my parents."

I stayed silent. I did meet his parents but why would he say that? It seemed weird.

He drove into the woods. Why would he live in the woods? Unless he's a..... Nah I would have been able to know.

'Not really. They can hide it.'

Why does he keep going into my thoughts? He is starting to get irritating!

"Why are we in the woods?"

"Because I know your secret" he said evilly.

Wait what secret? I've hidden too many things from him. Its impossible for him to figure any of them out. I'm a werewolf. I have five older brothers. Yeah he doesn't know that. My parents are dead, or i was told that. He doesn't know that either so what could it be. He doesn't know about mates. He definitely isn't that.

When we got to the unknown destination, well unknown to me at least, I immediately knew where we were. I wasn't allowed to go here. Another packs territory. It was prohibited. Why would he bring me here?

"Why are we here?" great why did I sound nervous?

"You are in my house. With my people" he grinned evilly.

Shit I should've listened to Drew.

----------------------------------------------

I tried but hope you like it

Don't forget to vote