Chapter 7:A Little Big Surprise

This chapter's dedicated to @sweet_bows for making my new cover :)

{Nicole's POV}

Two weeks! TWO FUCKING WEEKS!!! Two weeks he's been ignoring me. Last time I saw him I told him to leave me alone! I meant for an hour not for two goddamn weeks!

"Julie!"

"What!?"

"Girl day out?"

"Sure" she said while walking into my room.

All of a sudden I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and started to puke my head of in there. What the hell!? I'm didn't drink last night. Could I? Nah impossible.

"Hey are you pregnant?"

"What?!"

Maybe I am. I guess it's possible. Ugh I hate you Drew! I'm only sixteen and in no mood to have kids yet!

"Come on your puking your ass off so there's a huge chance."

"I'm scared. What will they think of me when I buy the tests? What if Drew leaves me?" I said while starting to cry.

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me! Drew loves you and he always will. He'll never leave you."

Oh yeah that explains why I haven't seen him for two fucking weeks!?

"I'll get the tests for you ok?"

Oh my god I fucking love this girl. If John ever hurts her he'll have a meeting with my fists.

"I love you girlie!"

"Love you too!" She exclaimed as she walked out the door.

{Julie's POV}

"Love you too!" I screamed at Nicole.

Oh how I wish she isn't pregnant. For gods sake she's only sixteen and doesn't need to be a teen mom!

I fucking hate Drew! He hasn't been at her side for two weeks! What kind of fucking mate does that! Arrd Drew!!!!

I got in my car and headed to the nearest pharmacy. Once I got there I immediately looked for the pregnancy tests. I found them but there are so many. Eh I'll take every brand. Better safe than sorry. I also got some Doritos and some cokes.

I walked up to the cash register and the saleswoman pretended to barf. Like what the fuck! Bitch you don't know if its for me or my fucking mom!

After I paid the bitchy saleswoman I walked out giving her the finger. Yeah I'm cool like that.

I got in my car and started to speed through some red lights. All of a sudden I heard sirens. I looked through the mirror to find a police car drive behind me.

I pulled over and rolled down the window. I put on my little girl face that got me away with anything.

"Mam?"

"Yes officer?"

"You were speeding over there."

"Oh sorry." It sounded more like sowy.

"You can come with me or pay up." Ok you want a bribe? I'm in!

"I'll pay up."

"50 dollars." That's it! Wow you are not good with bribes.

I payed the officer and headed towards Nicole's house. I gave her the tests an she locked herself in the bathroom.

"Don't forget five minutes!"

"I know I know." She said a little cranky. Jeez I hope that's her period talk and not the crazy pregnant woman talk.

After five minutes I heard a shriek. "OH MY FUCK!!"

{Nicole's POV}

"OH MY FUCK!!" I screamed.

Julie came running in frankly. "What?!"

"I-I'm....I'm p-pr-pre-pregnan-pregnant!"

"What!?" She asked again except this time her eyes were bulging out. I swear if she kept staring at me like that she will no longer have eyes.

"You have to tell Drew."

"But when?"

"Today. You have to tell him today."

"Ok."

We decided to go in two hours. Two reasons.

1: We needed to come up with a way for me to tell Drew.

2: We still wanted our girl day.

We decided to go shopping. Fuck! I can't wear my favorite clothes.

"I'm getting fat. Remember?"

"I know that's why we're buying clothes for your pregnant days."

Ok. I hope I can still look hot pregnant.

After two hours of shopping we got back and walked into the pack house. Why am I so nervous? Oh right I'm fucking pregnant!!!

I turned to my right and saw nothing. I turned to my left and there he was. But not by himself. He was with a brunette. I'm hopping its just a pack member.

I tapped Julie's shoulder and pointed there way. She gasped and was about to say something. Before she could say anything I brought my finger up to my mouth to signal her to keep quiet.

They were in deep conversation. She nodded. Ok weird. When they kept leaning close he saw me and Julie. Great we were caught. He said something to the brunette and came to our way.

Only one question came to mind. Who the hell is that bitch?!

"Hey babe."

"Hey babe?! What the hell I haven't seen you in two weeks and you dare hey babe me?!"

"I'm sorry I just gave you your space." His eyes were filled with sadness. Smoking hot! Whoa there Nicole you're mad at this bastard.

"No you gave us space." I stated flatly.

He was surprised. Well obviously!

"What do you mean us?"

"Drew I'm pregnant. With your child."

He was shocked. Just as shocked as when I found out. He picked me up and twirled me around. He was obviously happy.

"I fucking love you!"

"Me too Drew. Me too."

•••___•••___•••___•••___•••___•••

What do you think? I decided to leave it there. Any baby name ideas?

I won't update as I want for the next chapter so I'm apologizing in advance.

•Vote
•Comment
•Fan/Follow

:)