09 - i told you to tell me next time you fucked

l u k e

(dedicated to mukeymouse because amanda had originally put ttmab on hold and i think people were giving her a hard time about it. ily mandymouse) ((btw this sucks ass sorry guys ilyall))

waking up next to michael for the second time within a week felt 10 times better than the first, simply because of last nights short conversation.

even if michael didn't really mean it when he said i was 'pretty', i still felt great because he said it in the first place.

he was still asleep, cuddled into me like last night. his head was still nuzzled against my shoulder, and he was snoring quietly.

i smiled softly, runing my fingers through his hair until i head a buzzing coming from the floor, meaning that one of our phones were ringing. i slowly got up, wanting to let michael sleep for as long as possible because i knew he would have a bad hangover.

i saw my phone let up on the floor next to my jeans and picked it up, rolling my eyes when i saw what alex had texted me.

[from; alex😒]

i told you to tell me next time you fucked

my little luke is growing up so fast(':

i decided to ignore him for now, and focused on finding some asprin or something for when michael woke up. usually there was something in the bathroom cabinet because alex used to go out and get drunk a lot, so i bought a few different things in case he ever needed them.

i grabbed the asprin from the bathroom, filling one of the little paper cups next to the sink with water so michael could have something to wash the pills down with.

when i came back into the room, i saw a little bit of movement underneath the blankets and a low groan was heard. i set the stuff down on my nightstand just as michael lifted his head up, squinting his eyes even though it was still pretty dark in my room.

"morning, sunshine," i grinned, taking a seat next to where he was laying.

he looked up at me and blinked a few times, then laid his head back down. "morning," he mumbled, pulling the blankets up to his chin. "do you have anything for headaches? my head is killing me," he frowned.

i laughed softly and grabbed the medicine and water from the nightstand. "here, take a couple of these," i said, offering them to him.

michael sat up slowly, grabbing the bottle and shaking two pills out. i handed him the water after that, watching him take the pills one at a time.

"thank you," michael breathed, letting his head drop onto my shoulder. "i want to ask what happened last night but i feel like i just made a fool out of myself," he chuckled, making me smile.

"you ran into the elevator wall," i giggled, looking down at him.

he groaned and hid his face against my shoulder. "jesus fucking christ," he muttered. "what else?"

i hesitated for a minute. should i tell him? he wasn't in his right mind when he called me "pretty", so what if he didn't mean it?

"um, that's it pretty much," i lied, biting my bottom lip and looking away to avoid eye contact with him. as soon as i looked at him i wouldn't be able to help but tell him the truth.

"good," he breathed, sitting back up. "do you mind if i take a quick shower?" he asked, stretching his arms behind his head. i noticed the shirt i gave him riding up a little and my eyes widened slightly, loving the fact that he was wearing my clothes. i could definitely get used to that.