04 - don't make out too much while i'm gone

04 - don't make out too much while i'm gone to

l u k e

sitting in mcdonald's while waiting for michael to arrive was awkward to say the least. calum was trying to give me pointers on what i needed to say, like this was a date or something that i needed to prepare myself for.

"can you stop? i'm not asking the guy to marry me, calm down," i groaned, leaning back in the booth. the glass door opened and the red-headed boy who we were waiting for strolled into the restaurant.

michael looked around for a few seconds, smiling when he saw us. the nervous feeling i had at the tattoo parlor came back as he approached us, sitting across the booth and leaning his elbows on the table.

"hi," i said with a small smile, noticing calum's smug look.

"hey," he grinned back, glancing between calum and i. "so, is this your 'douchebag of a friend'?" he asked, nodding towards calum.

"that's me," calum confirmed, smirking at me. i rolled my eyes and shoved his shoulder.

"well, i'm going to go get some food for us. try not to make out too much while i'm gone, alright?" calum said, winking at the both of us and making my face pale.

michael looked at me, utterly confused as calum walked off to the order line. "make out?"

i sighed and shook my head slightly. "i don't know. he's annoying," i explained, resting my chin the palm of my hand.

"obviously," michael snorted. "so, how's the tattoo looking so far? is the skin still red?" he asked, tracing one of his own tattoos on his arm. they were all so pretty, i wanted to run my fingers over them and ask what each of them meant.

"yeah, it's still a little swollen but it looks a lot better than it first did," i told him, taking a look over at calum where he stood in line. he waved at me with a childish grin on his face, and i rolled my eyes at him.

"that's good," he smiled.

i nodded, feeling my awkward side come out as i didn't know what to say. i wasn't good at making conversation, especially not with attractive people like him.

thankfully, calum came back with the food, saving us from the uncomfortable silence that was starting to fill the air. he pushed me over in the booth, sliding in next to me.

my eyes widened when i saw all of the food he got, it was literally four bags full.

"fuck cal, how much food did you need?" i asked, looking at my friend.

he leaned over and covered his mouth so michael wouldn't hear, muttering in my ear, "i was trying to give you guys more time alone."

i rolled my eyes at him, nudging him away from me while michael watched in utter confusion.

he raised an eyebrow at the two of us, probably wondering what calum had said but i just shook my head.

"so michael, do you go to school?" calum asked, almost making me groan because he sounded like a mum who was interrogating a boyfriend.

"uh, no. i went for two years but i decided it wasn't for me," he shrugged, taking a box of chicken nuggets that calum had offered him.

"that's nice. do you have a job?"

"you're fucking stupid," i muttered, and he seemed to realize what i meant a second later.

"right, sorry," he chuckled.

he continued to ask michael a bunch of questions, until michael had to head to work. to say i was disappointed would be an understatement. i liked hanging out with michael, even if calum was being an asshole-like usual-and talking to him most of the time.

"i'll see you later, luke," he waved, standing up and grabbing his empty cup of coke.

"bye michael," i smiled, watching him throw away his trash and walk out.

//

lol calum is muke af

i didn't know how to end this i'm sorry this is short and sucky but i was busy all day and i'm at a friends birthday party and i'm tired and i ugh

i love you!!

-vanny