01 - in case you need some help taking care of your tattoo

l u k e

i walked out of the room where i got the tattoo done, seeing calum sitting in the same chair i left him in. he saw me walking out and smirked, standing up.

"how'd it go?" he asked smugly.

"i hate you," was my reply, giving him a scowl and a shove in the shoulder.

he just laughed, putting his arm around both of my shoulders, saying, "it's not my fault you lost the bet."

i rolled my eyes, "no but it's your fault for coming up with it. i didn't even want to do the stupid bet."

"stop being so negative and let's go. you have classes in the morning and i don't want to be on the other end of you complaining because you're tired in the morning."

i sighed, but reluctantly followed him towards the door of the little shop. i took one last quick glance at michael, the guy who did my tattoo, seeing him standing behind the counter with a smirk.

"so, the guy who did your tattoo was pretty hot, huh? how did it feel to have him touching you there?" calum asked once we were back outside, me shivering because of the cold air.

"shut up, dickweed," i grumbled, kicking a small rock that was on the sidewalk. i admit, i did get a little flustered whenever his hand touched near my area, but calum didn't need to know that.

that just sent him into another fit of laughter, but he moved away right when i was about to smack him. he's too good.

"alright alright, i'll stop teasing. but seriously, you should've seen the look on your face when he came out of the back room. i almost thought you stopped breathing," he snickered, putting his arm around my shoulders, just as my dorm was coming into view.

"yeah, okay. i'll see you tomorrow, cal. you're still coming over to hang out, right?" i asked, shrugging the asshole's arm off of my shoulders.

"'course. see you tomorrow," he grinned, walking past me to his car, which he didn't drive us to the tattoo parlor in, which i thought was weird but didn't mention it.

when i got up to my room, i unlocked the door and walked inside, seeing my roommate, alex was already asleep. he was a nice guy, really bubbly, and i would say we were pretty good friends, even though he was a few years older than me. when we first met, he told me that he wanted to go to college, but he took a few years off of school after he graduated so he could just relax.

i went into the bathroom that alex and i shared-thankfully just between the two of us-and brushed my teeth before i went to head to bed. pulling out the little slip of paper michael handed me before i left, i read over everything i needed to do to take care of my tattoo. i noticed writing on the other side and flipped it over, blushing at what was written.

in case you need some help taking care of your tattoo -michael. his number was written underneath and i couldn't help but grin, and maybe let a little giggle out. maybe.

i slipped out of my jeans and tossed them into the bathroom corner, being the natural messy person i am, and went back into the main room.

being quiet so i didn't wake alex, i put my phone on it's charger and set the paper underneath my phone on my nightstand, then pulled my covers off of my bed so i could lay down.

before i fell asleep, i couldn't help grinning to myself, because i had my hot tattoo artists number.

//

shut up luke

i dont know how to feel about this story yet like ik kind of what i wanna do but its going to be really boring in the beginning js

sorry el if i made your story idea shit lmao

-vanny