*13 - i'm not 10, i know how to masturbate

*smut

(sorry i was too lazy to change this to first person lmao)

(I FIXED THE PART WHERE THE TEXT WAS DOUBLED YOU RUDE PEOPLE)

"hey babe?" michael called to luke, while he was washing his face in the bathroom.

"yeah?" luke asked, cracking the door open a little and looking over at mike, drying his face off with one of the hand towels.

"i'm gonna have to get going in a few minutes. my roommates are having a party and i told them i would be back by nine."

"oh...okay," he nodded, setting the towel back on the rack before coming out to sit in one of the bean bags in the corner of the room.

michael gave him a look, sitting up from where he was slouched on luke's bed. "what, do you want to come?" he asked, knowing that luke wasn't saying what he wanted to.

luke shrugged, smiling a little. "kind of, but that's fine if you just want it to be you and your friends."

"no, that's fine. are you sure you want to come though? i'm almost positive you won't know anybody there." michael asked worriedly, not wanting to push the blonde into anything.

"yes, i want to come with you! as long as i have you, i don't care if i don't know anybody. now come on, it's almost 9. you're going to be late!" luke pulled at michael's wrist, tugging him out the door.

it wasn't a very long drive from the dorms to michael's house, but it was peaceful, the two boys just listening to the other's hums to green day. but once they got there, luke was jealous almost immediately.

it wasn't like the last party, it was definitely a lot calmer. michael entered his house with a gigantic smile on his face, hugging a couple girls and nodding at guys. michael dragged luke over to some of his friends, who were talking to a group of girls. he introduced the blonde, and then jumped into the conversation with them.

after a few minutes michael looked over at luke, rubbing his side. "hey babe, can you go get us something to drink?" he asked, knowing that luke wouldn't hesitate to do so.

"sure," luke smiled, giving his boyfriend a quick kiss on the cheek before finding his way into the kitchen. he grabbed a beer for each of them, then gently pushed past the few people in the kitchen to get back to michael as quickly as possible.

when he came back out, michael was still laughing and talking with his friends. luke didn't like when michael was giggling with some random girl while her small hand was resting on michael's bicep.

luke just stood by michael's side and watched, knowing it was stupid to feel jealous. michael liked him, and only him, so the blonde knew there was no reason to feeling this way.

but he couldn't help but grunt in frustration when the girl's hand slipped across michael's crotch swiftly.

michael gasped and blushed, grabbing luke's wrist before excusing himself to go sit on the couch.

"shit, that was weird." michael mumbled, trying to block out the terrible pop music that was blaring throughout the house.

luke looked around hesitantly before sitting on Michael's lap, touching the blue-haired boy in any way he could.

"hm, someone's a bit jealous." michael smirked, leaning forward to press his lips to luke's cheek.

luke huffed and crossed his arms, "no, i'm not jealous. why would I be?" he asked, laying his head on michael's shoulder.