Chapter Thirty Five

Allen felt as if his limbs were suddenly turned into jelly, his left hand gripping his sword tightly, shallow breaths were filtering pass his lips, it was getting kinda hard to breathe now that he thinks about it, must be the added weight..

Across from him, Road stood, hands behind her back with a smile on her lips as she rocked back and forth on her heels.
"Ready to surrender yourself to me, Allen." She sang, eyes lowing in what she maybe thought was seductive.

Allen's back straighted, despite the ache in them. His eyes narrowing dangerously, did this girl look at herself? She was shorter that Allen and still she thought she could control him, ha, how laughable.
"Yours?." He sneered, his lovely features twisting to accommodate his tone of voice.
"Road, you're young enough to be my cousin and that would be gross."
He wrinkled his nose.

Her face morphed into a glare and Allen smirked, so now she was going to show her true colors huh, well that's just fine with him, even as he was now, pregnant and battered, he was sure he could defeat Road.

"If I can't have you, no body can I won't allow it." She growled. Allen nearly bursted out laughing, did this crazy chick know who his lover is? Yuu would slit her throat out before she could utter those words again.

"Have me? I think you're misunderstanding something here, I was never yours to begin with.." He stated watching as steam practically began to flow out of her ear.
He was expecting a witty remark, but instead there was a bang and suddenly smoke and dust were covering them.

Allen coughed, fanning the smoke away from his face when arms wrapped around his waist, just below his swollen stomach and tugged him backwards against a naked, warm chest, instantly recognizing the chest behind him, having found himself pressed against it many times, Allen relaxed.

He watched as the dust cleared up revealing a coughing Road and Tyki, who was on his knees, cuts and katana wounds covering his body.
A huff besides his ear, had the hair there blowing up.

"What were you saying earlier, Kamelot?" Yuu asked, his voice deadly serious.
"If you can't have him, no one can? Che, don't make laugh he's mine"

Really?, Allen thought fondly, was he some kind of prize?.

You're my prize, not anyone else's.

Whoops, looks like Yuu heard that thought, Allen turned his head towards his mate and batted his lashes innocently. Kanda rolled his eyes at the display, lending down to press a kiss to his chibi mates head.

"Heh, that's some confidence you have there, you monster." Tyki said, coughing, yet his eyes were glaring, set solely on Kanda and the arm wrapped around Allen's waist.

"Says the fucker who kidnaps someone's fiance, to satisfy his own greed, and you call me a monster." Kanda shot back.

Tyki smirked, his eyes moving on to Allen now, the gleam there caused his skin to crawl and Allen barely managed to hold back a grimace.
"What can I say he has one fine piece of ass and I couldn't help but want it for myself."

Allen pushed back against Kanda as soon as his body stiffen, his fingers clamping onto the arm around his waist.
"Don't," he said shaking his head.
"He's just trying to rile you up, love."

His possessive mate growled, body still taunt even as he still didn't take a step forward.
Allen turned around so they were face to face instead of chest to back. He reached up to caress Kanda's cheek, waiting for his mates eyes to focus on him and him alone.
"My beautiful Madman. No one has ever touched me the way that you have and I have no intention now or ever to change that, you were the one to take the purist part of me and that's not ever going to change." He tugged Kanda's head down to press his lips against his forehead.