Chapter Ten

"Hey Lavi?." Allen whispered, know that the werewolf could hear him from his position up in front.
"Can you tell Me about the Noah clan at lunch?."

He breathed out a sigh when Lavi nodded his head instead of turning around. Allen turned his head to stare out the window, spotting the History class outside, and Kanda sitting under a shady looking tree, leaning against the tree with his hands behind his head and eyes closed

He perked up with a smile, it was always fun to tease Kanda when he was in a different class.
"Careful you don't get sunburn, no one wants a roasted vampire." He muttered from the side of his mouth. He saw Lavi shoulders shake and Kanda simply tilted his head to the side with a smirk.

Bastard.

Allen rolled his eyes fondly, getting up immediately as the bell rung and caught up with Lavi by the door.
"So?.".

Lavi shook his head with a laugh.
" the Noah clan is a group of supernatural hunters, they kill anything they come across.. Vampires, werewolves, fairies...I mean anything." He grimaced
"It's like they make a sport out of it."

It was no wonder his uncle left them, he hated killing supernatural creatures, no matter how evil they are.
"So.. Why do they want Kanda dead now?."

"Oh," Lavi snorted like it was something funny. Well perhaps to him it was.
"Skinn Bolic was one of them, was kinda mental to be honest, the guy went around asking if we liked sweets, if we Said yes he would offer us candy, but if we said no he would completely loose it and attack said person." He gave Allen a wink.
"And knowing my brother in law as I do, Yuu-Chan hates sweets, only tolerates it to a certain extent. So when he and Skinn crossed paths I guess you could imagine what happened next."

"He attacked Yuu?."

"Yup! But Kanda fought back tooth and nail... Well he had a Katana also so it helped.. He ended up destroying him." Lavi shook his head with a sigh.
"It wasn't pretty."

Allen hummed as they walked towards the cafe - the one he worked at- and stepped inside the slightly air conditioned shop.
"Kanda is kinda vicious when he's pissed." He mused with a smile.

Lavi snickered.
"That's an understatement buddy.. When he's pissed everyone better find cover..well except you that is."

Allen huffed, giving him a shove as they walked towards the display. He felt his stomach grumble and he needed food now, thank god Jerry had a kinda cafe and restaurant mixed thing going on.
"What to get?." He mumbled to Lavi besides him.

The were wolf was reading through the menu just as a new worker Allen haven't seen before slipped behind the counter with a smile that looked a bit to flirtatious to him, but he smiled back nevertheless.

"Hello, welcome to Jerry's can I take your order?." His name tag read Jason on it.

"Ah!. I would like the Teriyaki Chicken bowl please and a coke...Lavi?." He turned to the werewolf to see him eye the boy suspiciously, nose twitching.

"Gimme a Roasted pork sandwich and a Soda." He replied slowly, pulling out a fifty dollar bill to hand the guy.

Allen dug through his pockets until he found his wallet, looking up to see the amount, catching the seductive look Jason was giving him and groaned under his breath.

"I know this is a bit fast," Jason said.
"But can I get your number?."

Allen opened his mouth to answer but an arm wrapped around his waist and a chin was placed on the middle of his head, another hand reaching over to give Jason a slick back card.

"No, you can't. Add a Green tea and soba to that order will you." Kanda's voice sent vibrations all through his body and Allen couldn't help but sag against his chest.
"I'll pay, you go find a seat love." Said man said pressing a kiss to his temple and allowed Lavi to stir him towards a window seat.

"Yuu is so protective." Lavi grinned.
"It doesn't bother you?." He asked as they sat.

"Actually its quite a turn on." Allen's eyes widen and he slapped a palm over his mouth in surprise. Eyes  shooting up to meet Kanda's by the counter. The smoldering look his mate was sending him was blazing.. It made his stomach churn and his blood boil. God.. If only they weren't In here.

He adverted his eyes but could Still feel Kanda's eyes on his body, burning into his very soul.
"Forgot he could hear you didn't ya?." He looked back at Lavi and shook his head slightly in an affirmative.

"Yea."

Lavi sent him a wink.
"Well. I have a feeling that you're gonna end up with a lot more than marks tonight.. Oh!." He brighten leaning across the table to whisper in Allen's ear.

"Yuu-Chan has to help Alma and their father tonight, what to break into his room and redecorate?." He said softly.

Allen let out a snort of laugher from behind his hand that was still clasped around his mouth and nodded enthusiastically. He never got a chance to see his beloveds room so hell yes he was up to it.

Lavi sat back down with a satisfied look while Allen tried to slow down his racing heart. They looked up when Kanda reached the table with two trays in his hands, he gave one to Lavi before sliding in next to Allen and placing the tray between them, a bowl of Soba and a Teriyaki chicken bowl was steaming away on the tray along with a coke and a cup of Green tea.

Allen's stomach grumbled happily as he slid closer to Kanda, breaking his chopsticks in half and inhaling the delicious aroma of the food.
"Jerry always knew what I liked." He said as he shoved a piece of chicken in his mouth.

Kanda brought him closer as he himself started to eat.
Lavi shaking his head before digging into his own meal.
"What do you guys have after?." He mumbled around a mouthful of his sandwich.
"I got Geography."

"I don't see the point of you having to come to university if you're married to my brother you know." Kanda said, pointing his chopsticks at his brother in law. Allen just giggled at them both.

"Aww don't be like that Yuu-Chan!." The red head pouted.
"It won't hurt to learn more." He ducked the swipe Kanda took at him.

"Che."

Allen giggled against him, and that sound alone melted Kanda's heart. Turning his head he pressed his nose against Allen's hair and breathed in deeply, the scent of citrus and Strawberries invaded his senses and he thrived in that.
"You smell good." He murmured.

Allen turned bright red at that and Lavi snickered.
"Might want to turn down the seduction there buddy, public place remember.. And jealous barista glaring at you...though he thinks we can't see him." He reported in amusement.

Kanda turned his head to the side and indeed the boy was looking at them with a envious gaze, Kanda smirked though it was half hidden... This kid..hmm probably will be dead if he so much as makes a move on his Moyashi.

"Yuu, no killing thoughts please." Allen muttered around his mouthful, reaching up to poke his mate On the cheek, squeaking when Kanda turned his head fast enough and had his finger between his teeth, biting down sightly.

"Possessive." Lavi whispered with a snicker, which earned him a kick to the shin from Kanda, yet he kept snickering.

Releasing his  beloveds finger, Kanda pressed a kiss to the tip before continuing to eat.
"So, what were you asking Lavi earlier?."

Allen looked up at him and blinked, he tilted his head to the side making him look like an adorable puppy. His eyes lit up as he remembered and he nodded.
"The Noah clan actually, I wanted to know more about them... Uncle Neah used to be apart of them before they banished him." He said.

Kanda hummed, sipping on his tea and sighed.
"You know now that they are hunters, that they hunt us creatures just for the fun of it, mentally unstable bastards that they are." He hissed lowly.

Lavi nodded along with him as he ate, he and Kanda knew just how dangerous these bastards were, but they were dead wrong if they thought they were gonna take Kanda's mate away from him, Kanda's beast won't allow that, he'll kill anyone who stands in his way.

"So what are we gonna do about them, Yuu?." Allen looked up at Kanda in a thoughtful frown.

Kanda was silent for a few minutes before he hissed.

"If they want a war, that's what we are giving them..this time we leave none alive. "..

Lavi and Allen couldn't agree more.