Chapter Seven

Allen jaw cracked as he yawned, his eyes fluttering open to rest on the cream ceiling of the hotel room he was in. His English club has decided that having a field trip would help lessen the amount of work they were doing the past few weeks.

The only thing disappointing about his trip was Kanda wasn't there with him, and God knows how much he misses his vampire. He rolled to the side staring at the sunlight streaming in through the slits of the curtains.

His class and him were in  New Zealand for their holiday, a good length away from home, but Allen was sure if he so much as tell his mate that he wanted him Here, Kanda would be in front of him in seconds flat.

He rolled his eyes before slipping out of the bed, standing he stretched his hands above his head with a low whine, feeling his muscles relax afterwards. Allen glanced around the room. He wished he got a roommate at least but all the kids stayed away from him because of his arm and scar.

After taking a bathe and changing Into a fresh pair of clothes, he took a look at his phone and groaned, five days of this vacation and he was already bored. The kids with him usually stayed clear of him, Allen didn't even bothered to make an effort to make friends with people like that.

He had just reached the lounge and was heading for the buffet, when a streak of red caught his attention. Allen whipped his head in that direction and his eyes widen in disbelief.

Lavi was standing there, talking to one of the guys from his class, as far as he knows, Lavi had mysteriously gotten himself into the same class as his Kanda, so if Lavi was here, then so was his beloved. He wasted no time, forgetting his stomach as he took off in a sprint towards the red headed werewolf. Allen crashed into Lavi's back causing the guy to yelp and pitch forward.

"What the fu-."

"Lavi!.."

Said guy whipped around to face him and a huge smile took over his frown.
"Allen!." He cheered wrapping the small boy in a crushing- no seriously it hurts- hug.
"Oh man, am I glad to see you.. Wait what are you doing here?."

"Class vacation." He wheezed, batting at Lavi's arms. The werewolf let him go with a laugh.
"What about you?." He asked as he sucked in a deep breath.
Lavi grinned at him.

"Same thing, though I hadn't thought they would send us all the way here." He mused.
"But whatever, I'm happy to see you... You didn't have to literally run me over you know, a simple 'hey Lavi!' Would have sufficed." He sent Allen a deadpanned look.

Allen merely stuck his tongue out at him and smiled, he was about to ask something when Lavi grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him back and fort a bit roughly.
"Oh yes am I glad you're here, Yuu-Chan has been mean to me!."

"Isn't he always mean to you?."

"Yes!. Well he's even more mean to me, come on you're my peace offering!." Lavi nodded determined, pulling Allen towards the pool area

"What!. Lavi I'm not a sacrifice!." He pouted but allowed himself to be pulled along.
Lavi sent him a look and Allen just flushed.

"No, but only you can tame the beast known as Kanda Yuu." Lavi said wisely.
"With you around, he can't attack us."
Allen rolled his eyes at that explanation as Lavi pulled him through the resort, his eyes scanning under the many umbrellas.

"He's over there." Lavi said pointing a secluded looking part of the pool area,  with a giant umbrella on top of it, it kinda looked like a private jacuzzi.
"You know he can't be out in the sun for too long."

Allen knew that, Kanda could walk around in daylight but after a great amount of time his skin would start to itch, Kanda was usually indoors so it didn't really matter.