Epilogue

Well, its finally the end of this fic.. And honestly I feel as if I'm about to bawl my eyes out, I love these two idiots so much... Its been fun writing this book, its almost sad to end it now. And yeah I'm the weird one to pair characters up no one ever heard before... I mean Tyki x Lavi is great and all but I like him with someone else... not really a big Tyki fan lol
I hope you guys enjoy the last chapter of this wonderful book...

The house was quiet, Allen thought as he pushed the door open and stepped Inside. There wasn't any laughter or any yelling he was expecting to hear.

Dropping his keys in the little sakē container he had on the dresser next to the door, he toed off his shoes before making his way further into the house.
Passing the kitchen to see it neat and organized, he raised a eyebrow as he walked towards their bedroom, but upon opening it there wasn't a soul in there.

"Yuu?." He called turning around and walking down the hallway, arriving at another door, he pushed it open slowly, poking his head in to get a look, his gaze landed on the bed and his heart melted.

Laying on the bed was his husband, stretched out like a starfish, head turned to the opposite direction, currently fast asleep. On both his arms were two heads of fluffy dark blue hair

Allen closed the door behind him as he entered. His footsteps light as he walked over to his sleeping family.
He took a seat at the edge of the bed and just stared at his sleeping husband and twins.

Now, that was a surprising turn of events. When Allen had expected having one child, boom! It turned Into twins
Not that he cared, he loved both his children. Yuu had merely blinked at him when he told him the news, smirking at him like the bastard knew that this was going to happen. Che.

"Done reminiscing yet?." The sleep raspy voice of his other half broke him out of his thoughts, Allen looked down to see his mate gazing back at him through half lidded eyes.

"No, but someone decided to rudely interrupt me anyways.." he leaned down to press a kiss to Kanda's lips.
"Not like you didn't already know what I was thinking about."

Kanda smirked, gently pulling his arms out from under his kids.
After adjusting them properly on the bed miraculously without waking them up, he scooped his sliver haired husband Into his arms for his long overdue welcome home kiss.