Chapter Thirty One

Allen sighed in bliss as his tired body slid into the hot water, he leaned his head back against the tub and closed his eyes, he was exhausted not to mention his feet were killing him from standing up so long at the cafe.

Allen peeled a eyelid open when he heard his balcony door being opened, knowing only one person still crazy enough  to come into his room that way.

Of course, it was no one else but his mate.

"Arren."

Now, don't get Allen wrong he didn't mind Kanda calling him his name, he couldn't really stand that stupid nickname sometimes. Its just the way Kanda's accent, his Japanese tongue pronounces his name, so smooth, seductive.

"Bathe," he murmured quietly knowing that his beloved would pick it up with his super hearing.
And not a second later he was right as the bathroom door was pushed open to reveal his luscious mate, hair tied on top his head in a messy bun, mouth parting in a yawn that shown sharp fangs.

Kanda made his way into the bathe, taking a seat at the edge of the bathtub, reaching out a hand to brush away the strands of sliver hair away from Allen's face.
"Tired?." He asked softly, so different from his grumpy self.

Allen's next yawn was all the answer that Kanda needed and he chuckled, low and husky.
"Come on then, let's get you dried off and in bed, before you fall asleep in the tub."

"Like hell I would." Allen grumbles even as Kanda picked him up from the water with no effort at all.
He could barely keep his eyes open, letting Kanda dress him and tuck him into his already made bed.

"Sleep, we'll talk about whatever the heck you wanna talk about In the morning." Kanda tutted, Allen scoffed weakly, making a shooing motion to his mate before carefully turning onto his side, a hand protectively wrapped around his stomach, it didn't even take a minute yet and Allen was already out.

Kanda shook his head, rolling his eyes he leaned down and pressed a kiss to his mate's cheek.
Such a trouble mate he had.

He wouldn't trade him for the world.

Allen woke up to Kanda shifting besides him, an arm sliding around his middle to gently pat his baby bump. A sleepy smile took over Allen's face as he moved his hand up to join his baby's daddy.

"You know," he murmured.
"I'm starting to think you sleep here more than you do at your apartment."

Kanda scoffed, he pressed his lips against the sliver of skin that showed where Allen's shirt had slipped down his shoulder.
"Like I'm going to be anywhere else from by your side." No matter how cheesy it sounds, Kanda always made his heart skip beats with just his words.

"Anyways." Kanda continued.
"What are we doing about the twin terrors."

Allen snickered, turning onto his back to stretch his arms above his head, he whined as the last ounce of sleep left his body. He huffed out a laugh as Kanda began pressing kisses along his arm.

"That, was to sexy." He murmured.
"Are you trying to snap my already, barely there self control?."

"Weren't we talking about Mikk and Kamelot?." Allen asked with mock confusion.
Kanda huffed an amused breath at the sudden topic change.

"Way to kill the mood, my love."

Allen yawned again before he carefully slid out of bed, getting to his feet and groaned.
"Don't know what you're talking about Yuu, now up."..

"... Bossy." Said man muttered, amused. His eyes fixated on Allen, trying to swallow him with his gaze alone.

"I heard that, now up." His little mate turned around with a twinkle in his eyes, a sparkle that always had Kanda perking up.
"Or don't you wanna take a shower with me?." He asked coyly, batting his eyelashes for added effect.