- Epilogue -

HA HA HA ! SURPRISE CHAPTER ! 💜

- few years later -

"Here you go teacher ~" I turn and smile before grabbing the tray.

"Thank you Jiwoonie~" I said as she giggled before running to her friends.

"Doing a good job I see .." I chuckle , shoving the tray towards Tae's chest.

"Yah !" He shouted making me giggle.

"Mommy !!" I turn seeing a small girl running towards me.

"Hi baby~" I said as I carried her in my arms. I turn and saw appa , smiling. This little girl right here is my adorable princess that Appa built. Yes , if you are wondering , she is a cyborg too just like her parents. Oh and her name is Hyejin. Jeon Hyejin.

I decided to name Hyejin because Jungkook loves that name ever since we got together and planned for our future. He once told me why he love that name , it's because the meaning of Hyejin is intelligent,bright, precious and rare.

"Eomma , hal-abeoji and me got you something today !" She said making me frown.

"What is that princess ?" I asked. She then grabbed her bag , pulling out something. I gasp softly seeing a rose.

"Awe baby , it's beautiful .." I said as I grabbed the rose from her.

"Hal-abeoji said that appa used to give you this everytime .." she said and I look at appa. I smile , nodding.

"That's true baby .." I said as I caress her cheek.

"Wait , nothing for your uncle Tae ?" Asked Tae as he came beside me. I rolled my eyes , standing up.

"Nope , uncle Tae can't have a rose because Uncle Jimin always give you flowers !" She said as she pout making me giggle.

"You little-."

"Tae~ enough babe .." I turn seeing Jimin making me chuckle.

"But babe .." whine Tae as he pout.

"Yah ! Listen to your fiancé will you ?!" I scolded him making him stuck his tongue out.

"Come on , break it up , let's all go home and celebrate before the wedding tomorrow ?" Said appa making him smile.

"Yay ! Party !" Scream Hyejin making me giggle as I carried her in my arms. We all started walking out of the childcare and went home.

- later night -

I was doing my night routine when I saw the picture of me and Kook during our wedding.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I touch my necklace that is actually Jungkook's wedding ring that he left

"Mommy ?" I wiped my tears away and turn seeing Hyejin holding a picture.