~ Chapter 22 ~

"There you are .."

"You okay Kook ?" Asked Eunha as she held my arm.

"Y-Yeah , I am fine .." I said as I smile.

"Are you sure ?" She asked.

"Yeah , don't worry okay ?" I said and she sigh , nodding.

"Let's go .." I said as I held her hand.

Eunha's POV.

We were walking around more when I turn to Kook who have been so quiet. I stopped my tracks making him turn and frown.

"What's wrong ?" He asked.

"Are you sure you are okay ?" I asked.

"I am okay .." He replied and I sigh , looking down to my feet.

"Baby .." he said as he caress my cheeks making me look up.

"I am okay .." He said and I sigh , leaning towards his palm. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Why don't you get something from the makeup store hm ? I going to get us some drink .." He said.

"Okay .." I said as he walked pass me to the nearby bubble tea shop. I turn and smile before making my way to the makeup store.

As I was picking some lipstick, I could see two guys in black in the store not far from me. I raised an eyebrow but shrugged and continued looking for more stuff. As I was walking , I realized that the two men was following me from behind. I started feeling uncomfortable that I speed walk to the counter.

I look through the small mirror at the cashier seeing the two men still at the back. I quickly paid and grabbed my stuff , walking out of the store. I then decided to look for Kook. As I was walking, I could sense the two men following closely from behind. I stopped my track and clutch my purse , turning back. Both of them quickly looked around , acting like they weren't following me.

I slowly took a step and I could see them also taking a step in the corner of my eyes. I breathing then became unsteady as I picked up my pace , hoping I could find Kook as fast as possible.

I was walking towards a shop when a hand grabbed my arm. I squealed but soon my eyes widened seeing Kook. He put his finger on his lips making me nod. He slowly peeked out and then turned to me.

"Did they hurt you ?" He asked holding me and I shook my head.

"They were just following me .." I said , scared.

"We gotta get out of here okay ?" He said and I nodded. He held my hand tightly as we went down by the staircase. Soon we heard the door open making me and Kook stop our tracks. The two mens were there making my eyes widened.

"Come on .." he said as we continue making our way to the carpark. He open the door , letting me go first. We quickly ran to our car. I went in the driver seat and put all of my stuff at the back as Jungkook came in. I look through the rear mirror and saw the two guys.

"Kook .." I said as I shook his hand. He turned and his eyes widened.

"Babe .. drive !" He ordered as I start up the engine. I quickly drive out of the place , nervously. I could see a black car following our car closely.

"Kook .." I said as he turned.

"Baby , you gotta drive faster .." he said and my eyes widened.

"No way , it's dangerous .." I said.

"We have no choice Eunha , just drive !" He said as I groan , increasing the speed.

"Call Tae .." I said as I drove and he nodded.

"Oh wae ? Why are you calling me ?"

"Tae ! There's two guys following us , I need you to call the police !" I said.

"What ? What two guys ?"

"There's two guys that are following me and Eunha , we need you to call the police !" Said Kook.

"You guys are funny , is this a prank ?"

"No Tae ! We are serious !" I said.

"If you are serious , use our danger code then."

I groan as Kook look at me confused.

"Park Bogum sucks apple !" I shouted.

"Oh shit , okay okay , you guys aren't joking , just hang in there ! Try losing them !"

With that , he hung up and I turned to Kook.

"Really ? Park Bogum sucks apple ?" He asked.

"This isn't the time to think about this !" I scolded as I pulled up to a nearby park.

"Let's go .." I said as Kook went out. We speed walk towards the park , hoping to find a good place to hide. I turned back seeing the two guys not far from here.

Jungkook's POV.

I soon saw someone selling some hats and cotton candy.

"Come , I have an idea .." I said as I pulled Eunha towards the playground. I quickly stole a hat without the owner knowing. I put the hat on Eunha's head and pulled her to a nearby bench.

"Kook ? What are you -."

"Kiss me ," I said and her eyes widened.

"What ?! We are supposed to run away not ki-."

"I know , just do it , you have 10 seconds to kiss me or else , they will see us .." I said.

Eunha's POV.

I turned back seeing the two guys and my eyes widened. I look at Jungkook and bite my lips.

I quickly grabbed Jungkook's shirt , crashing my lips on his. He placed his hands on my waist as I clutched his shirt. After a few minutes , we pulled away slowly as I open my eyes. I stare at Kook's face with crimson red flushing on my cheeks.

"A-Are they gone ?" I asked nervously. He slowly turned his head and nodded.

"They are gone .." He said and I sigh in relief , taking the hat off. I look at Jungkook and soon we burst into laughter. After a while , we calm down , catching our breath. Soon my phone buzz making me frown.

"Tae said that the police is going to arrive at the house in about 10 minutes , we should go .." I said and he nodded, getting up. He help me up as we jogged back to the car , and drove home.