~ chapter 30 ~

Jungkook's POV.

I went downstairs to get some water since Eunha is out for work. As I was getting a cup , a bolt of electric struck on my chest making me dropped on the ground. I groan , coughing as I held my chest. After a few minutes , I breathe hard and slowly got up. I held my chest frowning.

"I have been getting this shocks for the past 3 days .. what's going on ..." I thought as I rubbed my chest. I quickly get some water and went to the living room. I sat down on the couch sipping my water , still confused.

Taehyung's POV.

I was waiting for Jimin at the park while I sip on my coffee. Soon I heard footsteps making me turn seeing Jimin. I smile and got up.

"Hello .." He greet.

"Hi .." I said.

"Shall we ?" I asked and he nodded. We then started walking.

I turned to Jimin who was admiring the view. I chuckled admiring his features. He then turned to me and frown.

"Wae ?" He asked and I sigh , stopping my tracks.

"I have something to tell you .." I said.

"What is it ?" He asked as he stood in front of me.

"I just want to say thank you for coming to save me ..and I um I kinda-." I was then cut off by him , placing his lips on mine making my eyes widened. I blinked a couple of times before replying to his kiss. After a while, I pulled away still shock. I then earned a giggle from him making me frown.

"I like you too Tae .." he said as he showed me his eye smile.

"Y-You do ?" I asked and he giggled, nodding.

"Since when ?" I asked , still shock.

"Since the very day you came to work with Mr Park .. I kinda had a crush on you .." he confessed making me smile. I then stepped closer towards him.

"Can I kiss you again ?" I asked making him smile.

"Of course you can .." he said making me chuckle. I grabbed his waist , pulling him towards me as I placed my lips on his. He wrapped his arms around me as he kissed me back.

Eunha's POV.

I parked the car and grabbed the groceries making my way into the house.

"I am home !" I shouted as I shut the door. I frown not seeing anyone. I set the groceries down and took my coat off. I went to the living room and soon saw a hand sticking out of the couch. I sigh in relief and chuckled, making my way to the couch. I soon saw a sleeping Jungkook. I squatted down to his level and smile.

I reached my hand out to caress his soft brown locks. Soon he started moving making me stop my movements. His eyes slowly open and I smile.

"Good morning sleepy head .." I said making him chuckle. He sat up as I sat beside him.

"What time is it ?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"It's 4 in the afternoon .." I said as I fixed his hair.

"Why are you asleep in the afternoon ? You rarely sleep in the afternoon .." I said as I frown.

"I am not sure too .. I feel really tired for some reason .." he said.

"Should I make you something ?" I asked and he shake his head , holding my hand.

"It's fine .." he said and I sigh , nodding.

"Appa is coming home tomorrow morning , wanna come along ?" I asked and he smile , nodding.

"Okay then , I should cook .. can you call Tae and ask him if he is coming home for dinner ?" I asked and he nodded. I peck his lips before standing up.

Jungkook's POV.

I was about to enter the dining table when another bolt hits my chest making me dropped my phone. I groan as I held my chest.

"Kook !" Said Eunha as she came out of the kitchen. Her eyes widened as she came towards me.

"What's wrong ? Are you okay ?! What happened ?!" She asked worriedly.

"I am fine , don't worry , just a short circuit .." I said as I groan. She sigh and help me to the couch.

"Stay here okay , Imma call Tae real quic-." I grabbed her wrist , pulling her down on top of me. Her eyes widened as I look at her.

"What are you doing ? You are hurt !" She said as she held my chest for support.

"I am okay baby .. I promise , I just need you around me .." I said as I look at her.

"Please .." I plead and she sigh , nodding in defeat. I laid down as she laid beside me , laying her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her , resting my chin on the top of her head.

She traced circles on my chest as I relaxed. Soon my eyelids got heavier and soon I fell asleep.

Eunha's POV.

I soon heard soft snores making me lift my head up, seeing Jungkook asleep. I slowly propped myself up and sigh. I caress his cheeks , still worried. I then got out of his grip , getting a blanket from upstairs. I put it over him and smile. I sat down on the ground and admire him. Soon I fell asleep.

Taehyung's POV.

"Chubs I am home !!" I shouted as I close the door. I frown not seeing anyone and soon walked towards the kitchen still not seeing anyone. I then made my way to the living room and chuckled. I found Eunha asleep while holding Jungkook's hand. I chuckled and grabbed warm duvet , putting it over her shoulders.

- next day -

Jungkook's pov.

I was making breakfast when a huge bolt hits my chest making me dropped on the ground.

"Kook ?!" I groan , holding my chest.

"Kook ? What's wrong with you ?!" Asked Tae as he held my shoulders.

"I should call Eunha .." he said as he stood up but I grabbed his arm , shaking my head.

"D-Don't .." I said shakily.

"What ?" He asked and soon another bolt hits my chest making me groan.

"Shit , hold on Kook." Said Tae.