~ chapter 10 ~

- June 14th , 2015 -

It was just a boring and rainy Friday night. I was in Jungkook's hoodie , cuddled up on my bed , reading my favorite book.

Jungkook and I had a argument just a few hours ago. Appa and eomma are out on a date so the whole house is mine for the night. I sigh as I look at my phone , seeing no text or calls from Jungkook.

"Is he really mad ?" I asked myself.

Soon the sound of peace was replaced with the doorbell. I frown and got up , setting my book aside. I went down as I fixed myself. I went towards the door , opening it , revealing a soaking wet Jungkook.

"Oh my god , Kook." I said as I grabbed his hand , pulling him inside the house.

"Stay here." I said as I went towards the bathroom , getting a towel and then to my room , getting his hoodie and a fresh of undergarment along with his sweat pants.

"Dry yourself up , then get change.." I said as he grabbed the towel and his spare clothes from me. He walked passed me and walked towards the bathroom. I sigh as I rubbed my forehead.

After a few minutes , I heard footsteps making me turn to see Jungkook already dressed. I stood up as he walked towards me.

"Take a seat .. I will make you some hot cocoa .." I said as I walked pass him. I went into the kitchen making some cocoa for both me and Kook. After I was done , I went out to see Kook , staring at the blank tv.

I set the cocoa down in front of him and turned the heater up. I glance at him before walking away but he grabbed my wrist making me turn to him. He slowly pulled me down on his lap , wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I am sorry .." he apologized as he look at me.

"I didn't mean to say those harsh words .. I was just too jealous of how you and Tae are close .." he continued.

"Forgive me baby .." he said and I smile softly.

"I have already forgiven you baby .." I said as I caress his cheeks

"You know that me and Tae are just best friends since we were kids .." I said and he nodded.

"I am sorry too for lashing out on you .." I said as I pout.

"I forgive you .." he said as he smiled. I cupped his cheeks , placing my lips on his. I pulled away as he placed his head on the crook of my neck.

"Drink you cocoa before it gets cold , I have to put your clothes in the dryer .." I said.

"Don't go .." he muffled on my neck making me giggle.

"Come on , it's only for a while .." I said.

"No~" he whine.

"Baby .. please .. I promise to come back .." I said and soon he let go of me. I quickly made my way to the bathroom , grabbing his clothes and placed it in the dryers. I went back to the living room seeing Jungkook asleep.

I stare in awe and went upstairs , grabbing a blanket. I went back down and slowly got on the couch , laying beside him. He then pulled me closer as I pulled the duvet over us. I cuddled up on his chest and soon fell asleep.

~*~

"Eunha .. honey , wake up .." I slowly lifted my head up seeing appa awake.

"Go home and rest .. it's already late .." he said as he rubbed my arm. I nodded and sat up , fixing myself.

"It's raining , be careful when you are going home okay ?" He asked and I smiled , nodding. I stood up , giving him a kiss on the forehead and cheek.

"I will see you tomorrow .." I said and he nodded. I grabbed my bag and make my way out.

I look out the window as soon as the traffic light turn red. I look at all the tiny droplets on it and sigh. I soon drove when the light turn green. I pulled up to the house and turn the engine off. I sigh as I look at my phone , seeing my lock screen.

 I sigh as I look at my phone , seeing my lock screen

"I need you .. so much .." I said as a tear rolled down my cheeks. Soon there was a knock on the window making me wipe my tears. I grabbed my bag and took off my seatbelt. I unlock the door and went out.

"Thanks .." I said as I stood beside him under the umbrella. I then realized that it wasn't Tae as Tae rarely use sneakers. I slowly look up seeing Jungkook looking at me.

'Yah , princess , you are going to be sick !  Aigoo ..'

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I stare into his eyes. I wrapped my arms around his waist , hugging him tightly.

Jungkook's POV.

I froze in my place as I felt her hugging me. I look down to her as I hesitantly wrapped my free hand around her and slowly started walking towards the house. I closed the door and put the umbrella away before turning to Eunha who looks exhausted.

She look at me and I smile softly before lifting her up. She automatically wrapped her arms around my neck as I slowly brought her upstairs. I could feel her , laying her head on my shoulders. I slowly laid her down on her bed , taking her shoes off. Once I was done , I pulled the duvet to her chest as she slowly fell into a deep slumber. I smile and caress her cheek.

After a few minutes , I slowly sat up and make my way out of the room. I took a last glance at her before closing her door. I went downstairs quietly as Tae was already asleep on the couch. I laid down on the floor and sigh , looking at the ceiling.

'How can I not remember anything ?'

'What happened to me in the past life ?'

'Was I really a human before ?'

'Did I really fell in love with her ?'

'God I need answers ..'