~ chapter 29 ~

"Your father is going to be okay , the medicine are kicking in well , he may be able to go home tomorrow .." said the doctor.

"Thank you so much .." I said as he smile , bowing , leaving me and Kook.

"Why don't you go see him ?" Asked Kook and I shook my head.

"Baby .." said Kook as he held my hand.

"You gotta talk to him .." he said.

"He kept this from me for 3 years kook ,how can I face him ?" I asked as I sigh.

"He have his reasons , baby .. and the only way to find out is to talk to him .." he said as he caress my cheeks.

"Talk to him .." he said and I sigh , nodding. I then to the door and slowly open it. I push it open to see appa , drinking his medication. I closed the door making him lift his head. He froze as soon as I walked in. I then made my way to his bed and smile slightly.

"Hi .." I said softly.

"Hey .." he replied.

"How are you ?" I asked , still not looking at him.

"I am fine , thank you .." he said as I walked towards the chair , putting my purse down. I sat down and sigh.

"Eunha .." he called out.

"Why didn't you tell me ?" I asked.

"I couldn't .." he said as I chuckled in disbelief.

"The whole time , I thought I survived that crash .. but then I found out I didn't actually survived ?" I asked.

"Why didn't you tell me appa ?" I asked as I look at him. He sigh as he sat up.

Mr Park's POV.

~ flashback , 3 years ago ~

I ran in the hospital and rushed to the counter.

"Hi sir how-."

"Park Eunha , Jeon Jungkook .." i said impatiently.

"Emergency room." She said as I thank her , running towards the room. Soon I went in and saw my baby girl , with wire all over her body.

"Oh eunha .." I said as I felt my knee became weak. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I held her hand.

"Appa is here .. appa is here .." I said softly. Soon the door open revealing the doctor making me stand up in an instant.

"Doc , how is my daughter ?" I asked , desperately.

"I am sorry Mr Park , your daughter is now under life support , but I am afraid she may not make it .. as she has lost a lot blood .." he said and my heart dropped.

"Tell me you can do something , tell me !" I shouted as I grip his shoulders.

"I am really sorry Mr Park , we are trying our best but she just lost a lot of blood .." he said as I shook my head.

"I am so sorry once again .." he said as he pat my back , sadly , leaving the room. I went back to Eunha's body as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I am so sorry babygirl .." I said as I sobbed. Soon an idea popped up and I look down to her weak body.

The very next day , I came back at night with all the equipments I need. I grabbed a wheelchair before entering Eunha's room. I close all of the CCTVs in the room and slowly unplugged the wires from Eunha's body. I then lifted her up and placed her on the wheelchair. I put a warm duvet on her and sigh.

"Hold on okay honey ? Appa's got you .." I said as I pushed the wheel chair out and quickly went to a nearby operation room. I checked to see if there is anyone before pushing Eunha in. I locked the door and put a cloth on top of the CCTV. I slowly carried Eunha in my arms and laid her down on the operation table. I quickly plugged every wire in the machine before turning it on.

I look at the ECG , not seeing any heart rate.

"Appa is going to bring you back .." I said as I took out everything I needed. I looked at her once again , knowing everything will change. I bend down and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

~ the next day ~

I held her hand tightly as I look at her. Soon her fingers started moving making me lift my head up.

Her eyes started twitch making my eyes widened.

"It worked." I said as I got up.

"Eunha ?" I called out making her open her eyes.

"A-Appa  .." She croaked out softly.

"Oh honey , you are awake ! Doctor !" I shouted as I caress her hand.

~ end of flashback ~

Eunha's POV.

Tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably.

"I had to save you .. that's why I did it .." he said.

"I wish I could save you and Jungkook at the same time .. but I used up everything on you .. because I had to save my own daughter .." he said.

"I am so sorry honey .." he said.

"I failed to be your father .." I shook my head and held his hand.

"You've never fail anything appa .." I said as I sobbed.

"You gave me so much love .. you gave me another chance to live my life .." I said as I squeezed his hand.

"I have never thank you for anything .. thank you .. thank you for giving me a second chance to be your daughter , to be Tae's best-friend and also to be with my lover .." I said as I cried.

"Oh sweetheart .." he said as I hugged him tightly.

"I love you Appa .." I croaked as he rubbed my back.

"I love you too Eunha .. so much .." he whispered as he hugged me.

Jungkook's POV.

I was waiting outside when suddenly a bolt of electric hits my chest making groan. I frown , touching my chest as I cough.

'What just happened ? What was that ?'

Soon the door open making me look up seeing Eunha.

"Hey .." she said as I smile , standing up as I groan.

"Are you okay ?" She asked as she held my arm.

"I am fine , a little rusty ," I said as she chuckled.

"Let's go home and rest then .." she said and I nodded. I held her hand as we walked out of the hospital together.