~ chapter 33 ~

Jungkook's POV.

"Kook , I am sorry , I know I should been more aware .. I should have known that Eunha was there .." he said and I shook my head.

"It's fine hyung .. she had to know eventually .." I said as I sigh.

"What about your wedding ?" He asked as I rubbed my temple.

"I .. don't know ..." I sigh.

"I do want to get married with her .. god .. it's my dream to call her my wife .." I said and he sigh. Suddenly he stood up making me frown in confusion.

"I think I got an idea .." he said as I raised one of my eyebrow.

Eunha's POV.

"What ?!" I asked , surprised with their idea.

"Come on Chubs , I think it's a great idea !" Said Tae and I turn to Kook , giving a signal of disapproval.

"Babe .." said Kook as he stood up to sit beside me , grabbing my hand.

"Don't .. Don't tell me you agree to this .." I said as O glare at him making him chuckle nervously.

"I think it's a great idea ... this can work .." he said and I shook my head , squeezing his hand.

"Baby , even if we want to , I don't have a wedding dress , you don't have a suit , we don't even have the venue yet , how are we supposed to get married in three days ?!" I babbled.

"Love , I know .. we can pull something up together .. it's our dream to get married with each other right ?" He asked and I nodded hesitantly.

"I want to be with you .. and finally able to call myself your husband before I go .." he said and I look at him , realising how much I must have mean to him and how much he wants this with me.

"Fine .. let's do this .." I said and he smile , pecking my lips.

"What about appa ? How am I supposed to tell him ?" I asked worriedly.

"You don't have to worry about that .." I turned my head seeing appa leaning against the door frame.

"Appa .." I said as I stood up , he smile , walking towards me. He held my hand with one of his hand  while the other , caressing my cheek gently.

"I want you to be happy .. and if marrying the love of your life makes you happy , then go for it .." he said and I smile , hugging him tightly. We pulled away and I chuckled.

"The wedding will only be us , a family .. no one else .." he continued and I nodded. I turned back at Kook and he smile , giving me a wink.

- later -

I look at my phone as I pace back and forth in the room. Soon the door open revealing Jungkook with a cup of water.

"Stop stressing baby .." He said as he hand me the cup.

"I can't , I getting married to you in three days , I need to get someone to help me with my makeup and also picked my wedding dress .." I said as I took a sip. I scrunched my nose as the bitterness kicked in.

"What ? You told me you wanted coffee .." he said.

"Well I said I wanted coffee with at least 3 scoops of sugar !" I said as I put down the cup , plopping down on my bed earning a chuckle from him.

"Why don't you get Jieun to do your makeup ?" He asked and I groan.

"I can't .." I groan.

"And why not ?" He asked with both of his hands resting on each side of his waist.

"Because she will freak out ! I told her I am getting married .. but I didn't think I am getting married in about 3 days after being engaged for about 3 days !" I said as I groan. He chuckled and grabbed my hands , helping me up.

"Tell her the truth .. simple as that .." he said as he fixed my hair.

"She is your best friend isn't she ? Don't you think she needs the truth ?" He asked and I sigh , nodding.

"Fine .." I said.

"That's my girl , come on , let's sleep .." he said as he got up , walking to the lights as I find my spot on my bed. He then turned the light off , coming into the bed , pulling me closer to him.

"Goodnight hubby .." I yawned as I place a lazy kiss on his lips making him chuckle.

"Goodnight wifey .." he said as he kissed my forehead.

- next day -

I look in the store to see Jieun already getting the store for the opening. I breathe in and out before making my way in.

"Morning my bride to be !" She said as she smiled. I chuckled nervously and place my bag down.

"So , I know that you are going to busy with your wedding preparation , I told boss that you should not stay and work shifts on the weekends .." she said and my eyes widened.

"You didn't really have to do that !" I said nervously.

"Oh come on , you are my best friend , and also a bride to be , you need tons of rest .." She said as she giggled.

"Right .." I said as I eye her movement around the store.

"Hey Jieun , can we talk for awhile ?" I asked and she nodded , taking a seat.

"What's up ?" She asked and I took out a card from my bag. I hand it to her as she chuckled in confusion.

"What's this ?" She asked.

"Open it .." I said as I sigh.

"Omo~ this must be a surprise invitation to ask me to be your bridesmaid ~" she sang excitedly as she tear open the envelope.

She then pulled out a card excitedly and looked at me. I nodded as she open it. I bite down on my lips nervously , waiting for her reaction.

"You are invited to Jeon Jungkook and Park Eunha's wedding that will be held on this coming Sunday .. at 1:00pm .." she read in confusion.

"Wait , you are getting married in 2 days ?" She asked and I nodded.

"That's fast .." she said and I sigh , nodding.

"I don't understand .. you told me you haven't set the date for your wedding .." she said.

"Look , just give me a chance to explain .."