~ chapter 19~

June 20th 2014

I look at my watch and sigh.

"Hi ma'am , the restaurant is about to close in 10 minutes .." Said the waiter.

"Sorry .. I should get going then .." I said as I grabbed my purse , paying for the drink. I got up and left the restaurant with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"How can he forget about our monthsary date ?"

I sigh as I open the door seeing eomma and appa , watching television at the living room.

"Oh , honey , back already ?" Asked mom as she turned. I ignored her question and went upstairs. I closed the door , taking off all my jewellery and makeup , then changing into something comfortable. Soon there was a knock , but I didn't bother to answer it.

"Hey .." said Eomma as she sat beside me.

"He didn't turn up .." I croaked as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Oh honey .." she said as she bring me to her embrace.

"Maybe he had reasons to why he didn't show up .." she said as she rubbed my back.

"What reasons mom ? What is so important than today ?" I asked as I cried.

"Shush ... it's okay ... I am here .." she cooed.

"Hey .. Jungkook is here .." Said appa as he sigh. I sat up and look at eomma.

"Go and talk to him okay ?" She asked and I nodded , wiping my tears. I went downstairs and open the door seeing Kook. I step outside and crossed my arms.

"Baby .. I am so sorry .. I know I missed our date .. it's just that I got carried away with practice and I-."

"And you just totally forget about our important date today ?" I cut him off as I turned to him.

"Kook , you made me wait at the restaurant for a good two hours .." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Two hours kook .. two .. just because you got carried away with your practice ?" I asked.

"Babe , you know how important my practices are , I have an upcoming tournament .." he said.

"What about me , Kook ?" I asked.

"I have been waiting to spend time with you , but instead you are too focused on your game ?" I asked.

"I get it , I get how much this tournament means to you , but what about us , Kook ? Don't you think that you should spend time on us too rather than your practices ?" I asked.

"Eunah , I am trying but , I have to win this , this is the only thing I want to achieve as a basketball player , I want you to understand that ! .." he said. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I shook my head.

"That's what you want ?" I asked.

"I spend so much , just for you Kook ! I got my hair done , my nails done , even booked us our favorite restaurant and had an amazing plan to spend the night together , and this is what I get ?!" I sobbed.

"I have been waiting all week , just to spend time with my own boyfriend but guess what ? He was too busy with his basketball and totally forgot about our most important date .." I croaked.

"Eunha .. I-."

"Look , I am tired .. and I know how much that is important to you , but have you ever think about how important this is to us ? our relationship ?" I asked.

"I am tired .. I don't want to talk about this .. goodnight Kook .." I said as I walked in.

"Babe .." he called but I shut the door , feeling heartbroken. I look at eomma who is standing at the stairs. I walked towards her as she brought me to her embrace.

~ next day ~

"You okay ?" Asked Jennie as she held my hand. I nodded and smiled weakly. I then saw Kook , already staring at me with sad eyes. I looked away and sigh.

"I know you and Kook had an argument .. but maybe you should talk to him ..." said Jennie and I sigh. Soon Jungkook and Tae came up to us.

"Babe .." he said but I ignored him by walking pass him.

Jungkook's POV.

"Go and talk to her .. make it up to her .." said Jennie as Tae nodded. I sigh , agreeing to what they said and chased after Eunha. I open the door to the rooftop seeing her seated down on a bench. I walked up to her and cleared my throat.

"Is this seat taken ?" I asked and she shook her head. I sat down beside her , leaving a little space between us as silence take over us. I look towards her seeing how swollen her eyes were. I grabbed her hand , holding it tightly.

"I am so sorry princess .. for being so selfish .. not thinking about us .." I said.

"You are so freaking important to me baby .. so important .. you are much more important than my basketball .." I said as she slowly turned to me.

"I know I was a jerk , forgetting about our relationship .. but just know , I would do anything to show you how much I love you .." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Park Eunha , I love you , so much , you don't know how grateful I am .. to call you mine .." I said as she smile a little. I wiped her tears and kissed her lips.

"I am sorry .. I am really sorry .." I said.

"Forgive me .." I continue and she nodded , throwing her arms around me. I smile as I hugged her tightly. I hide my face on her shoulders as I held her close.

"I love you so much Jeon Jungkook .." she muffled. I pulled away slightly , pecking her lips.

"I am sorry if we didn't get to celebrate our important day .." I said making her shook her head.

"I realize that .. yesterday wasn't our only important day .. I realised that , every time I am with you ..  is the most most important thing .." She said as she caress my cheeks. I smile as I placed my lips on her.

"But you still owe me a date Jeon .." She said as we pulled away. I chuckled , leaning my forehead against hers.

"As you wish , my babygirl .." I said making her giggle.

"I love you Jeon .." She said.

"I love you too princess .."