Bloody tears

Souline's POV

Souline's POV

I could feel my heart breaking for the millionth time , I've decided that I'll never be happy . I wasn't meant to find happiness and I'll always be on the run.

Which reminded me that I needed to leave soon before Derek actually started going through with his threats and I knew where I was going .

I bit into the neck of my third victim as I felt the pain , enjoying the feeling of euphoria as I drank his blood .

That feeling I will never get tired of, even though everything that's happened to me due to also having my witch and Stella I wouldn't want it any other way . Even if that means I'll never be happy . Because they are my happiness they are what are keeping me sane .

I could feel the life of the human in my arms slipping away , I quickly pulled away to realize that I pulled away too late . I was so in my thoughts to realize that he had been dying for the past couple minutes .

I let out another sob as I fell to the ground but was caught by someone , I looked up to be met by the hazel eyes of my brother Elijah .

" I-I -I didn't mean to kill him , I promise " I said as another sob escaped my body .

" I know .. soul I know . You'll be ok " he whispered as he pulled me closer to him .

" She killed the other two too "  I heard nick say to Asher

" W-What .... but i stoped , i know I did " I whispered to Elijah

" CHECK AGAIN " I yelled at my brothers who were now looking at me

" Soul .... there gone " said my brother as if he were talking to a little kid .

" I did it again " I mumbled to my self as Elijah just sighed and kissed my forehead and hugged me tighter .

" Mom teleported us here " said Ares as they all looked at me with sympathy .

I closed my eyes as I imagined us being in the living room of our house . I soon felt the breeze and knew we were in our living room .

I opened my eyes as I heard someone gasp , I looked up and saw my mom looking at me with tears in her eyes . As my dad just looked ready to kill someone .

" oh souline , you didn't mean to . Your ok we will help you with this like we always do " she said as she came up to me and hugged me , soon I was sobbing in her arms as I looked up and saw all my brothers and dad looking down at the ground with anger .

" Selleste " I muttered as I pulled away from my mom .

" she's fine baby , thanks to you she will be walking around tomorrow like nothing happened " she told me sadly .

I looked in the corner and saw Madelyn and Sofia with there brothers .... minus one .

And seeing them and not the person I needed most just caused the pain in my chest to grow as I doubled over in pain clutching my shirt right above my heart .

" I - I need a shower " I mumbled as I slowly got up and slowly made my way to the stairs , I could feel my whole body aching and I was so weak that I didn't know if I would make it up the stairs .

I took one step ... and that step felt as if I had just taken 20 , soon I felt myself be lifted up as I looked up and saw my dad carrying me up the stairs .

" T-Thankyou " I whispered to him

" of course baby , you are so strong and I'm proud of you never forget that . And never forget that we will always be here for you and you don't need any one else " he said softly and as he put me down in front of my door and leaned down to hug me tight and kissed my forehead .

" T-Thankyou daddy " I said as I hugged him back

I walked into my room and went straight to the bathroom and ... oh my .

I looked a mess , I was covered in blood and dirty . I could see the blood in my hair and on my face .

I quickly got in the shower and got under the hot burning water and watched as the dirty and bloody water came to the bottom and went into the drain .

I could feel Stella and Athena and the way they were feeling was not ok , I wish I could change things so that they wouldn't have to suffer . Because of me they are máteless .

I washed my body and got out and went and laid in my bed dripping and wrapped in a towel and got under my covers and curled up into a ball as I felt myself start to cry again . Soon i fell asleep .

                🌙🌙🌙

  Today was my third day working and so far it's not bad , very tiring tho. But I'm still trying to get these chapters done :)

Don't forget to like and comment  🌝👍🏻

It's also Election Day 😬