Missing

Ares POV

I looked at Souline as she walked down the stairs looking as if she was looking for someone . She looked worried .

" Hey so-" I started but I don't think she even noticed I was standing here . I continued to watch her as she got to the kitchen. 

I heard her ask grandma and nana about Jaxson , something is wrong with her .

She walked back up stairs and went into her room. 
I went back into my room and continued to get ready and put my suit on just as Madelyn entered the room again .

" You look beautiful " I told her as I went up to her and kissed her.

" Girls put your dresses on , it's almost time " said my min causing Madelyns eyes to widen and go slip on her dress .

We all walked out and lined up like we were supposed to , and I saw Souline was alone .
I raised an eyebrow at her wondering where Jaxon was .

I was about to walk towards her and ask her what was wrong but my name was called for me to enter .

Finally they called her name , and I was about to walk towards the stairs to receive her but I saw Jaxon was with her . But she looked upset , they both did. 

Finally they got to the bottom and they both gave a fake smile for the picture and walked towards my grandma as they would be the ones to dance first.

They both looked very upset , but even though they were both upset you could still see the love they had for each other from the way they were looking at each other .

The dance was over and he walked away from her as she just stood there and watched him walk away . I raised an eyebrow at that .

I was about to walk towards her , but my beautiful mate asked to dance . So we did .

After an hour of dancing and me being with Madelyn I noticed Souline was no where to be seen and Jaxon was with the princess of the fairies. 

That caused me to get mad , so I kissed Madelyns forehead and told her I'd be back. 

" Where is your mate " I told him with a raised eyebrow

I saw him look around and saw worry on his face as he didn't see her either . I rolled my eyes and walked around trying to find Souline . I looked outside as she always goes outside for everything .

And what I saw had my blood boiling , there on the wall of the castle was a note .

" we got her -D "

" He took her " i said through the mind link as I started pacing around getting more and more angry .

Soon everyone had ran out here .

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE TOOK HER " roared my dad angrily .

" What's going on, did you find her " asked Jaxon as he walked out looking around .

" YOU , WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH YOU AND SOULINE . " I yelled at him

" It doesn't concern you " he growled starting to get mad .

" IT DOES CONCERN ME , SOULINE IS GONE " I yelled at him

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE " he roared as he was now mad .

" I MEAN YOU WERE TOO BUSY WITH THAT WHORE TO PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR MATE AND SHE WAS TAKEN , FROM RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES " I yelled at him

" fuck " he growled as he punched the wall . I saw him mindlink someone and soon 15 of his warriors  were out here .

" FIND HER " he growled at him

All he got was a bunch of " Yes alpha " as they all took off and were now searching for her .

Nick had also sent out 10 warriors who were also looking for her .

" He had it all planned , this is why he hadn't attacked " said my dad as he held my crying mother .

My grandma was now using a tracking spell to try and find her , but had no luck .

" They must have a witch on there side , I can't see her " she said as she started to get angry .

Soon all the warriors walked in and shook there head as they put there head down .

" Fuck " roared Jaxon. 

" Anything at all " he asked angrily

" We had it , and then it just stopped " said one of his warriors .

He ran his hand through his hair as he looked panicked .