6 Weeks

Souline's POV

It had been two weeks since I helped Freya escape and since then things got worse . The beatings got worse , now they did it more . I was at a point where I would happily accept death .

I wanted to give up , especially since I started feeling worse . They started feeding me less and I was throwing up constantly.

I missed him .. oh what I would do to see him one last time . I know he's happy to have his sister back . Maybe that would help him forget .

I felt the bile rise back up as I heard the whip and as soon as I heard it , it hit my back .

At this point I had so many scars on my body that I knew I looked horrible . I could feel the claw marks he left me two weeks ago . I could feel the fire burns . I could feel the cuts on my face .

" What is wrong with her " he asked angrily as I got weaker and weaker .

" Sir , I - I " said the Poot girl as she looked afraid to even talk .

" spit it out girl " he yelled at her .

" I -I think she might be pregnant " she said quietly . Causing my eyes to widen as I begin to panic .

No no no , this couldn't be . How could I ever face Jaxon like this .

He just looked at me with a raised brow as he looked back at her and told her to check if I was .

I began praying that I wasn't , what would I do if I was , How could I ever face anyone .

she made me pee in a cup as she did the test , as the test beeped in walked Derek .

" So ? " he asked

" She's pregnant sir " she said

And just like that everything stopped , I felt my heart stop I could hear my ears ringing . I wanted to die , how could I possibly face anyone , what would he think of me .

Derek smirked as looked at me and down at my stomach and nodded and walked out .

I sat there in shock .

Goddess why would u let this happen I said as the sob I had been holding in escaped and soon I was crying . I cried because I knew everything with Jaxon was over , he would never want me like this . Now I was just a damaged soul . Nothing to the person I once was .

I was soon dragged out the room and placed in my cell carefully . Now they all knew I was pregnant.

It had now been 6 weeks since Freya left and 6 weeks from when I found out I was pregnant. All I felt was pain , the pain of knowing I was carrying someone else's child and not Jaxons .

And once again it was another day where I cried myself to sleep a cycle that has been repeated every day of this hell hole . And soon I drifted off to sleep .