Forgivness

Souline's POV

I was shocked , I did not expect him to kiss me. He was making me confused and hurting me more by doing this .

Because he always does this , he always has a moment of weakness . And then he realizes what he did and then he treats me worse .

I pulled away , as I ran my hand through my curls and looked at him and then out the balcony behind him.

" You can't keep doing this " I told him as I turned around and paced around the room .

" You always do this , you always have a moment of weakness and then later regret it and punish me for it " I told him as I started to dig my nails in my skin once again .

" I—I don't know how much longer I can take of this , I'm holding on by a thread . And you doing this is not helping " I told him

" You don't really want me , you've made that very clear by the way you act and the things you've said to me " I told him as I dug my nails deeper

" Souli—" he started but I cut him off

" Just reject me , maybe then l—" I started but was cut off as he forcefully grabbed me and held onto me right as he screamed at me .

" I FUCKING CANT " he yelled as he shook me .

I just stood there wide eyed looking at him , wondering if I should move or not .

" Ive tried , for my sister . But I fucking can't , and I try not to give into you but you just make that so fucking hard for me . " he said as he looked down at me

" I can't anymore , I'm giving in . I can't keep resisting. You are all I think about always , and every time I see you hurt or I know that I'm the reason why your hurting , it kills me . How could I feel this way for a girl I haven't even truly met . " he said as he put my hair behind my ear

" I'm tired of fighting it Souline " he whispered as he leaned down and placed his forehead against mine .

In my head Athena was running around in circles all happy , while Stella was cautious but I could tell she was feeling happy as well , But was scared to get hurt again .

" Jaxon .. I'm scared " I told him quietly

" I know , and that's my fault . But I will get you to trust me again . I promise " he said as he pulled me into a hug as my head lay on his chest .

I closed my eyes at the feeling of being in his arms as I felt a tear slip from my eyes . I was truly scared , Because this could be another one of his moments of weakness .

I would not give my all or drop the wall i built until I know that he will not leave again and that this isn't one of his moments . I feel like the rug will be pulled from right under me . And I'm scared that as soon as I give in he will realize it was a mistake .

Like Cecil said no one ever really stays with me , everyone ends up leaving , Because they know that with me life won't be easy . I always have people after me and I can loose control easily .

Why bother with me when they can be somewhere else with someone they know won't cause them trouble .

And soon Jaxon will realize that too and leave . And for that I can not let my wall down .

I looked at him as he looked at me with hope in his eyes . He looked sincere but he could change his mind in a second.

I gave him a small smile as I nodded my head .

" Come on , there waiting for us " I told him as I opened my door and walked down the hallway and towards the garden where everyone was at.

We walked outside where everyone was , as they stood there watching people train .

" hi " I told my dad as I walked up to him and laid my head on his arm , as he was too tall for me to put my head on his shoulder .

" hey there baby girl " he told me as he kissed my forehead and looked over my head to see Jaxon .

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow , wondering why he was right behind me.

" He asked for another chance , he said he can't hold back anymore that his feelings are too strong and he can't fight the bond anymore and that he should have never done what he did " I told them as I opened the mind link for my parents and siblings

They all turned to look at me and then at him .

" Are you sure about this " asked Nick as he looked between the two of us

" I don't know , I'm scared that he will change his mind again . But I'll never know if I don't give him a chance "  I told him honestly

" oh baby , you have such a kind soul . And you are so strong baby " said my mom as she came to my other side and hugged me from the side and leaned on me 

" good job Souline , we are so proud of you . You will be an amazing queen to our kingdoms " said my grandma in my head as both my grandmas starred at me and smiled

Whatever happens I just hope I don't end up regretting this .