Royal duties

Souline's POV

I woke up for like the hundredth time this week , I was in my bed and I was alone . I looked out the window and the sun was rising . Which meant I had been out for a a couple hours.

I got up and walked out into the hallway , which made me realize we were still in the castle .

I walked down the steps and towards the kitchen , as I was walking in I looked up and saw my mate sitting there his back to me .

I quickly and quietly turned around to head out when he called me .

" Souline " he said in a sleepy voice

Fuckk I didn't even make any noises . I sighed as I went into the kitchen and sat down across him .

" Yes " i whispered as I sat down

" Are you ok " he asked me causing me to look up .

" Yes " I whispered

" what happened out there " he asked me

" Nothing , it was nothing new . It's under control " I told him

" you were threatened , and you stayed behind . And you come back and your passing out . That's not nothing " he told me as he got up and came closer

" Are you going to accept me , or am I wasting my time " I told him

" I—I  we won't be able to be together " he said looking down at me .

" Ok " I told him quietly

I got up and went back into my room and sat in my balcony that over looked everything . I could see the beach in the distance.

" when will I start my training for the throne " I told my grandmas as I felt them behind me .

" why didn't you tell us that you had found your mate ? " asked my grandma Elizabeth AKA the vampire queen

" because , i didn't see why i should if I really don't have one " I told them as I started to get mad and the wind picked up around me .

" what will you do " asked my grandma Beatrice AKA the queen of witches .

" Nothing " I told them as I sighed

" And what will you do about your stalker .. we know you , And we know your planning something ." Said Elizabeth

" I'm not going to do anything . I'm tired , I don't have the energy to do anything !! " I told her as I felt my wolf start to get restless

" Souline .. how are you really feeling , I can't imagine how your feeling because I have your grandpa and it wasn't ever really hard for us . Tell me child what do we need to do for you " said Beatrice

" I— I just need to be left alone ... I'm tired " I told them as I looked away to hide the tears .

I felt them both get up and they both came and kissed my cheek and then walked out .

I sighed and got up and took a shower , after my shower I changed into a blue dress and put on some necklaces , since we were still with a lot of other royals , had to dress the part .

I finished curling my hair and added my makeup and after almost 30 mins I was finally done.

I grabbed my phone and walked out , i closed my door and turned back to head towards the kitchen when I bumped into Jaxons mom .

" I'm so sorry , Luna " I whispered as I bowed

" There's no need for that Souline " she said as she looked at me sadly .

" I want to apologize for my son ... I don't know what got into him . And you are so beautiful and look like such a loving kind girl . And you don't deserve this . I found out about what's happened to you ... and i am so sorry " she said as tears started to form in her eyes

" it's ok " I told her as I forced a smile and tried to hold back the tears .

" No it's not and I'm begging you Souline , please don't give up on him . I know this so much of me to ask ... because i know your in pain . But I can see even after the way he's treated you .. you care about him . I can see it in your eyes and the way you look at him . And I know he cares too I can see it . And he's trying to hold back because of his sister . But I know he cares about you ... and i don't want him to loose you for good.. just please don't give up on him " she said as she hugged me and walked down the hall .

I just stood there and looked to where she was just standing .

Everyone is telling me not to give up on him and be patient .. but what about me . He is literally braking me apart . I'm holding on to him ... but who's going to hold me and make sure I don't fall apart. 

I sighed as I wiped my eyes carefully and continued in the direction that Jaxons mom had just gone.

I walked into the kitchen and everyone was already sitting down and eating breakfast . I quickly spotted him and I looked around and the only chair left was beside him .

Fucking shit !!! Why does this stuff always happen to me . I just wanted to be with my mate and be happy with him . But he despises me .. and the universe just keeps pulling us together .

Like the Moon goddess is just playing some sick joke with me .

I made my way to the chair beside him and sat down .  I grabbed some orange juice and drank some as I started to scroll through my phone .

I felt someone starring at me so I looked up and there was my grandma Elizabeth starring right into my soul .

I gave her a " what " face as she just kept starring at me . I saw her stare down at the empty plate in front of me as she looked back at me and raised her eye brow .

Rolling my eyes I grabbed a piece of toast and put some jelly on it and forced it down my throat . With everything that's been happening I physically can't eat , They are preventing me from it . If I do I just throw it back up. I closed my eyes as I felt it start to come back up .

I could feel the heat from my mate and I could almost feel my skin tingling from how close we were . I sighed as I started listening to the adults conversation.

" how bad is the situation with the rouges and demons " asked alpha Micheal

" They seem to be growing by the day , we actually have the council coming down to talk about it and so we can sign the Allie treaty " said my grandpa looking at me .

I tensed up when I heard that the council was coming , i wasn't liked by some people . And one of the people who happened to not like me was one of the most powerful members of the council .

To her Im a disgrace and according to her I should not exist and therefore treats me like I'm a piece of trash . And will always use her powers on me . I know I'm way stronger then her

But she's part of the council therefore above everyone . But I'm not sure how I'll react to her threats this time ... with everything going on .

——————————————————

Hope you guys liked it , I know I've been lacking . I've been very busy and I'll try my best to update at least 4 + times every week :)