Thoughts

Souline's POV
I stood there shocked .... had that really just happened or did I imagine it.
Had I just found my mate ?

I realized it was real when i could still smell his delicious smell in the tiny room . I hadn't smelt him before but now it's all I could smell . I stood there for a couple more minutes smelling his scent .

I had really just found my mate , after two years of waiting .
I felt so happy , But the happiness soon died down when I realized what had happened . He had kissed my neck and then pulled back like I had burned him and walked out .

I got out of the little closet and walked to class which I was 10 mins late too thanks to him .
I walked in and everyone starred , my siblings gave me questioning looks but I ignored them and sat down in the same chair from yesterday .

Ms.Thompson continued her lecture and I spaced out ,had he just rejected me ? Was that his way of saying he didn't want me ? . Soon that's all that was in my head and my wolf who was previously jumping around was now whining as she also realized it .

All I could think of was negative stuff when the door to the classroom burst open , and there stood my mate who's name I didn't know .

We made eye contact and I tensed up and looking down at the desk . I looked around and realized that the only desk that was empty was the one that was next to me . I mentally cursed and looked back down at the desk .  I could feel as he came and sat on the desk beside me , I could smell him ... and I could feel his power , I could feel everything about him .

 I tensed up even more if that was even possible . The rest of the class I could feel him starring at the side of my face , But not once did I look up .  I could also feel my siblings starring at me and they were trying to brake through my wall and talk to me . But I wasn't in the mood for that .

All I could think was how scared I was if he was gonna reject me . Not a lot of people survive rejection but could I be strong enough and survive ?  . That just made me nervous , So I decided if he can't talk to me he won't reject me so I'll just stay away .

The bell finally rang after what felt like hours and I got up faster then I ever have and was the first to walk out the door and into my next class .  I could hear my siblings calling me but I ignored them .

As soon as I walked into my next class I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding . I walked to my chair , hopefully this class would go by fast . There was a minute left till the bell rang . The teacher walked in and told us to go to the front as she started assigning seats . 

When my mate who's name I still didn't know walked through the door , I had a mini heart attack please don't sit beside me , please don't sit beside me , please don't.....  

" Madelyn your sitting next to souline " Said the teacher.

Once again I let out a breath I was holding and started breathing again . I smiled at the girl named Madelyn who was sitting beside me and told her my name and we shook hands . My sisters who were sitting In front of me turned to look at me and mouthed...

"Are you ok , what's wrong ".

"Yes I'm fine " I said back .

The rest of the class I talked to the girl named Madelyn who was sitting beside me she was funny and I liked her I could already tell we would be good friends . We spent the class whispering to each other and getting to know each other . I could feel Him starring at the back of my head the whole time . 

Turns out me and Madelyn had all the same classes but first period .  And I also had all classes but one with my mate ... which made this even more harder .