73

Souline's Pov

It was now dinner time and we all sat at this huge Table talking and enjoying ourselves . This is how I liked things , Nice , calm and everyone getting along.

" So Souline , Jaxon have y'all thought of any names for the twins " asked his mom excitedly .

" Yes , we have both there names " said Jaxon smiling down at me .

" AHH and why have you guys not told us !! " Asked Madelyn.

" We want to keep it a surprise, until they are born " I said with a wink .

" Oh you guys are no fun ! " she said back as she crossed her arms annoyed .

" Not even a hint " asked my mom hopeful .

" Nope " I told her as me and Jaxon looked at each other and laughed .

Truth be told we still had no idea what we would name our babies , we have discussed it . But no name has felt right for our babies. Maybe it will just come to us when we least expect it.

As we continued to laugh and finish our dinner I suddenly had an odd feeling . Like something was about to happen.

Damnit I jinked it . We were doing so good , now what is going to happen .

I looked around , and out the windows making sure nothing was going to come at us . I took a breath in trying to relax . I didn't want to worry everyone the day before the coronation . So I just ignored it for now .

Dinner was finally over and me and Jaxon were walking back into our room .

"What about Jaxon junior " said Jaxon.

" Hell no , over my dead body will our son be a junior " I told him while cringing .

" Hmm true " He said laughing .

" Whatever we decide it will be perfect " I told him as he kissed my forehead .

" Yes it will love " he said pulling me in for a hug . As I pulled away to walk in the bathroom I felt as he smacked my ass causing me to let out a gasp and look at him .

" Don't even get me started " I mumbled as I quickly went into the bathroom .

I quickly changed into some shorts and a large t-shirt and washed my face and my teeth.

I walked into the room and saw Jaxon acting weird as he hid his phone .

" You ok ? " I asked him .

" Yes baby everything's ok " he said as he kissed my forehead as he walked by and into the bathroom .

Hmm I think he left his phone ... Would it be bad if I checked why he was acting so mysterious.

" Do it " said Stella in my head .

" No don't do it , trust mate " said Athena .

But if I just take a little peak ?

" No "

" yes "

They said at the same time causing me to sight as I fought the urge to check .

" I'm sure it's nothing " I told them.

" guess we will never know " said Stella annoyingly

" Stella we need to think with our heads , we need to stop acting before thinking . It's gotten us in a lot of trouble " I said annoyingly.

" And if we hadn't we wouldn't have known stuff that we do, or we wouldn't be here right now " she said .

" She kind of has a point , but at the same time I can't ever agree with her because she always makes bad decisions and then it will get to her damn head " said Athena .

" Your the one with the big as head " mumbled Stella .

" Watch it fangs " said Athena

"DO YOU GUYS EVER STOP " I yelled in my head .

" NO ! " they both yelled in my head .

You would think they would get along perfectly since they've been with me since I was young but truth be told Stella did get me in a lot of trouble growing up. At one point Athena was the same but as I grew she matured and made sure I was smart about everything . They fight like damn sisters , but I know they love and care for each other.

" You ok babe " I heard Jaxon say .

" See what y'all did , He's out and now we will never know !!! " said Stella .

" Yes Im fine , Just Stella being Stella " I laughed as I rubbed my head .

" Come on baby " he said as he pulled me in the bed and pulled me close to him .

" Are you ready for tomorrow? " I asked him

" Yes , We were meant to do this Souline . And I know that as long as we have each other we will be fine " he said .

" I'm just scared , with us being new to this whole ruling thing .. and then the babies . It's going to be a lot " I said .

" I know baby , but we have people that will help us along the way no matter what " he said .

" I hope they have your eyes " I told him .

" Yea me too , my eyes are gorgeous aren't they " he said as he quickly blinked causing me to laugh .

" But I hope they have your gorgeous eyes , The way they change . I love them . " he said .

I teared up at the thought that he would actually want our babies to have my eyes . After everything that's happened we've come a long way .

" Baby what's wrong " he said as he looked at me with concern .

" Nothing babe , it's just the hormones " I said as I wiped my tears .

" Oh baby " he said as he put his face in my neck .

And soon we were asleep , and I was off into the dream world once again .

I opened my eyes and saw I was looking straight at the sky , I moved my hands noticing I was lying down on grass , I sat up as I looked around and noticed I was once again in a beautiful clearing .

I could see trees ahead of me , and some beautiful mountains . And as I looked down I noticed there was a Beautiful lake .

This could only mean one thing , I was with her again . I looked around trying to find her but she was no where to be found .

" Oh my beautiful child , you are glowing " I heard from behind me causing me to get up as fast as I could and bowed .

" Thank you moon goddess " i said .

" Tomorrow is the big day , I am so proud of the women you have become . Others  feared that with all the power you possessed you'd turn bad and use it against everyone . But here you are proving all of them wrong just like I knew you would . " she said with a big smile .

" Remember that there will always be people that don't like the fact that you are ruling three kingdoms, and then the fact that some may not want to be ruled by other species . People will always be against it so Always be careful " she said

" And remember that no matter what your babies will be alright ok ? " she said as she walked up to me and kissed my cheek once again as I felt myself fall back .

" WAIT WHAT DO YOU M- " I started but soon enough I was back in the room with Jaxon .

I looked around trying to figure out what time it was and noticed it was 3am . I sighed as I laid back down, as my eyes started to shut once again all I had in mind was what could she possibly be talking about this time .