All My Love

Spring was a breath of fresh air for everyone at Mike Craftington High. With the warmer months, came a lot. Graduation was around the corner, Prom just ahead and the future not far off. Over the course of Winter and Spring, many budding flowers came to bloom. 

Bad finally confessed to liking Skeppy, with ended in a bickering session of a marriage couple and a long anctipated kiss. Sapnap finally aced a test and would be graduating along side his fellow seniors. Tommy became a Captain of the Creepers football team, Tubbo upped their way to captain of cheer. Still no one found out the weird obsession Techno had with slaughtering orphans. Niki and Wilbur still deny being a couple even though everyone sees through it. 

And Clay and George officially got together. 

Clay was currently at Nick's house, playing a game of Minecraft. Clay was running frantically down a carefully mined out tunnels, trapping Sap in a trap of cobwebs and lava. 

"Dream you absolute slut, how dare you." Nick gasped in fake betrayal. 

"Big brain plays." Clay snickered, leaning back in the bean-bag chair he claimed as his own. 

Sapnap discovered the floor was lava. 

"Ugh you are so dumb."

"And whose the one that died?" Clay teased, earning him a hard punch to the shoulder. "Ow."

Nick laughed at his revenge, taking his hands away from his keyboard, looking at his best friend. The two looked at each other for a moment, then laughed softly. 

"What?" Clay wheezed out. 

"You know what i just realized?" Nick said after his laugh subsided into small giggles. 

"What? You are bad at Minecraft?" Clay beamed. 

"Nah nah nah." Nick leaned forward, looking Clay in the eyes intensely. "Mike Craftington high sounds like minecraft... a-and our football team is the Creepers." 

Clay screwed his face in confusion. "You're right..."

"And how like, you only ever wear green. Tommy, George, Wilbur, Tubbo and so many others are just British, like we don't even have a foreign exchange program." Nick gulped. "And how you breaking your foot was just a plot device to introduce the dynamic of a stressed working class citizen with a privleged boy, and how their different struggles lead to a fun and interesting love story, where, although many tragedies struck, it always came back to a fluffy story among two boys." Nick blinked. "Also i can talk in a different font. 𝕊𝕖𝕖? 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕛𝕒𝕙."

Clay stared at Nick in horror as he spoke. Then Nick started laughing loudly. 

"Holy shit you should see your dumb fucking face!" He cackled, pointing at his friend. Clay let a nervous chuckle escape his lips. "That's completely stupid, we aren't living in some Wattpad fanfiction." He laughed. 

"Haha... yeah... totally..." Clay gulped.

"Anyways!" Nick clapped his hands together. "Don't you have to go pick up Gowg from his test or something?" 

"Oh shit. You're right." Clay rose to his feet. Grabbing his things, he headed to the front door. "See ya later dude!" He called before bounding down the pathway to his trunk. 

Swinging the door open, Clay threw his belongings into the back and climbed it. It rumbled to life when the key was twisted. Putting on some random radio station, he was off.

Down the road and several minutes later, Clay pulled into the parking lot of the community collage. The lot was full of cars belonging to those testing within the walls of the collage. Today was the day many collages and universities allowed people to test into their schools, a test George had been studying for for about two years now. Clay parked his car as close as he could to the entrance and got out.

Just a few more minutes and his boyfriend would come bounding down those stairs with a collage acceptance letter and a smile. Clay walked to the front of his car and leaned back on his hood, taking out his phone to wait for his beloved.

Soon, several nameless faces wondered out. Some looked defeated, others beaming with pride. Clay looked up, searching for the soft face of George Founders. And then he spotted him.

George was shuffling out, his books and papers held close to his chest. He looked sad. Clay's heart began to race with the worst. He failed his test, didn't he? Oh fuck. George would beat himself up for years if he failed. Getting into this collage was the only option. George noticed Clay and wobbled over to him awkwardly.

"Clay..." His voice waved with emotion and sorrow.

"Hey... It's okay-" Clay reached out to grabbed his shoulders, but George erupted into emotion.

"I did it!" He cheered loudly, near giving Clay a heart attack.

"W-what?"

"I did it Clay!" George shoved a piece of paper into Clay's face. Clay smiled lightly and took the paper. Sure enough, an aced test with an acceptance letter to the most prestigious medical school. "And I got the best score out of the others."

"I'm proud of you Gogy." Clay pulled George into a gentle hug, kissing every inch of his pale face.

George melted into his touch, wrapping his arms around Clay's shoulder and placing a kiss on his lips. "Do you know what this means...?" He mumbled happily

"What?"

"We'll be okay... Me and Liz will finally be okay again." George purred as Clay started to sway back and forth. "We don't have to worry about money, they pay students to go there, I don't have to rely on your family anymore." George looked him in the eyes. "Thank you."

"Thank you? Darling you did this by yourself." He kissed his forehead again. "It was all you. Be proud of yourself."

"Thank you for not leaving idiot... Thanks for supporting me through everything."

"Always and forever."

"Hey Clay?" George mumbled into his chest.

"Hm?"

George looked up again, staring into those dazzling emerald eyes. "I love you."

Clay's lips curled into a wide smile. Clay placed a hand in George's chin and leaned down, connecting their lips. After a moment, Clay broke away, though remaining close and eyes still shut. "I love you too..."

Soulmates were always a tricky thing, wouldn't you agree? Your first love you always think it would be your last. Usually your first love is formed from the bonds of innocence at a young age, were love was the only fuel, never lust or revenge.

You never know who would be your soulmate, they usually come where you least expect it.

For George, his soulmate came when his life fell apart completely. When sickness struck his mother in the heart, when rage burned in his father's soul.

For Clay, his soulmate came when he thought the word was against him. When he thought he failed at the one thing he was good at.

Two souls, two every different stories, one flame that sparked between them. Born in the ashes of fallen hopes, a fire of love and passion burned.

Soulmates were tricky, you never know who. But once you find them, never let them go. They bind you to hope and joy, just like how Clay lead George to happiness, and George lead Clay to stability. To them, soulmates were never tricky. Learning to love is like learning to walk. You will fail again and again, but once you get it down, you will run.