Chapter 6

Heather was sting in hers and ila's cabin. The crew members were going around asking people to help them rescue other citizens. Ila, Seth, and Kevin we're talking about how to distract the zombies and still protect the people. Heather decide to go check on Jake in his cabin when she walked in his hands were glowing red. Heather didnt know if it was good or bad. Jake just looked at her and said "don't freak out ok". Heather almost fainted, Jake grabbed her shoulder. look at this" he put out his hands and in a flash of red was a silver katana.

Heather still in shock looked at Jacob oddly. When they heard the for handle shake and Ila and Kevin walked in and see, heather sitting on a bed with Jake behind her massaging her back. "What is going on guys" said Kevin giving a little wink at Jake almost like he's saying good job. Jake gets up fast bumping his head and falls on heather who passed out from stress. " nothing happened with us ok" Jake said fast "ok Kevin grab heather and bring her into my room" then Ila walked out the door with Kevin following holding heather.

Celest was walking with her brother Will who was saying " stop being such a baby and go talk to him I'm getting sick of this talk because you're not even letting me talk your just telling me how much you love Jacob and it's great for you but it's getting annoying". " what about you and your girl friend heather"celest said ." She's not my girlfriend ok" he said blushing.