Chapter 1

Gabe stared at the zombies in his jeans and black muscle shirt ,Trenton in his blue shirt and jeans, Jacob in his red sweat pants and red elastic shirt,heather in her skinny jeans and blue tank top ,Ila in her violet tank top and short shorts and Kevin in his grey shirt leather jacket and black boot cut jeans. They were watching what was once some one they new, now a zombie.Kevin called the new type of zombie a sherif it was two zombies together a friend named hunter who only jake and Trent knew and a different guy. The zombie was running at them I'll got ready to take shot with what was now Gabe's bow jake and trenton both had a knife in one hand and a sword in the other and witch were both Gabe's. Gabe had to golden axes witch were both Kevin's but Gabe won in a duel and Kevin had his to golden rods as long as spears,the group all stood look at the mass of zombies when the cannon fired .............................................
Boom..... The sheriff got nailed. Some one yelled from shore they had a cannon on a paddle boat there weapons disappeared as Gabe snapped his fingers together and they ran to the boy on the boat. When they got there the boy said "hi" then wosh crack Ila had pulled a golden sniper out off no where and hit the zombie in the head and it went flying they all stared at ila.