Chapter 4

Hot steam came out of Gabe mouth as he was standing on the plank trying to get a view in the thick fog of the other ship he was bare footed in swing trunks with a plain blue tee on Gabe new there was tons of glaciers hiding in the fog making it hard to navigate in a ship. Then he saw it Gabe walked back on to the ship and took his shirt off and hid it in a barrel he stepped back on to the iced plank when he heard the door open he jumped to his right grabbing hold of the railing as his feet dangled off the ship. Two people leaned over the rail "hi" said heather Gabe looked at the faces again it was heather and ila. " hi" " do you need help back up" the girls offered there hands he let them help him when he could have pulled himself up anyway he ask "so what are you doin....." Gabe notices there in there bathing suits " your fellowing me aren't you" " yup" said Ila " why" Gabe said confused " your the leader" was her response " ok and ila I know you were faking it with Seth and last thang I'm not the leader any more" the ship hit an ice berg the girls slid to the other side and Gabe ran and leaped off the ship on the other side. The girls got up and ran trying to find him in the water but he was no where to be found." He ditched us lets just go to bed let him die with out us". Gabe however was hiding under the ship and swam to the other vessel when the girls left.