Chapter 16

Jacob,Ila,Ben,and Kevin were all in Seth's chambers with him and they explained what the though had happened (the fish guy we found killed rock. Trenton found this he pulled out his knife but the fish was better finely Trenton was pined and he tricked The fish to kill himself by rushing the pole but Trenton though that it was still after him so he jumped into the water). Kevin asked "what happened to Trent after that?" jake answered "we don't know we lost his sent it the water! all we could smell was fish!!". "So do you think more fish men got him when he jumped!" Ila said worried. ben "there's no way to know for sure but sadly we think the worst". ila yelled "WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE US". Ila punched the desk and continued "the world is trying to kill us with different things around the would like zombies and werewolf's and now fish men guys that kill you!!" Ila had lost it punching the walls "and the one thing no one wanted to say but we all know are memory's have been whipped and completely gone I know bits and pieces I just remembered jake and Seth heather I think I saw before but who knows for sure nowadays". ben jumped in before she could go any farther "Ila, me,you,jake,seth,and gabe were all friends in the same grade and were friends in seventh grade the stress erased are memor" he stopped when Ila picked him up by his shirt to bring him to her eye level. "and how do we know this for sure?" "The radio" Ila dropped him and fell into an open chair and asked "why haven't I heard anything" she asked a little upset that she didn't know anything. Seth pulled out his radio that was put up in the closet "what channel?" He asked ben "911 duh" Seth looked at ben for a minute and started messing with the switches everyone got ready finely with the turn of the switch the voices came on "Seth turned up the volume!".