Chapter Eleven

Heya guys here's the last chapter of the story. Thankyou to everyone who's read this story and supported it since the beginning. Enjoy the final chapter. 

Niall's Pov:

"There was nothing you could've done"

"I could have been there. Niall you could have spoken to me about anything you know that"

"Not about that I couldn't. Mum nothing you would have said would've made me feel better. I'd kept silent for so long I just forgot how to speak up. Inside my mind I went to a dark place. A place I couldn't take you or anyone else. I'm sorry for worrying and hurting you. I never wanted that. I just needed to escape it all. At the time what I did seemed like the only way out" I explained. I knew my mum was fighting back her tears, I couldn't see her but I still knew. 

"You are my baby Niall. When I thought I'd lost you I-"

"Mum don't. Please don't" I pleaded with her, I heard a sob at the other end of the line before my mum cleared her throat. 

"Alright. Promise me in the future you'll talk to me about anything. And promise me you'll never do something like that ever again" She exclaimed.

"I promise" I heard Zayn's phone go off. "Mum I have to go"

"Will you be alright today?" She asked, I took a deep breath.

"Yeah. I'll have the boys with me and Zayn" I assured her. "I'll call you later. I love you" 

"I love you too sweetheart" My mum replied, I hung up the phone and inhaled deeply. I stood up front the couch and began walking to mine and Zayn's room. 

"I don't think now's the best time Perrie. No he's fine I just don't think he's up for talking until we'-" I walked into our bedroom.

"I'll speak to her" I said, Zayn looked up.

"Ni" He exclaimed. He then looked at me with asking eyes. I nodded my head. "I'll put him on" Zayn said. He then stood up from the bed and handed me the phone. 

"Hi Perrie" I said. 

"Niall are you alright? Sort of stupid question. Sorry I-"

"No it's alright. I'm better thanks. Alot better than I was" I replied.

"That's great. Niall I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for everything"

"What are you apologizing for?" I questioned.

"I don't really know. Everything? I feel like I'm partly responsible for what happened" She said, I shook my head .

"It wasn't your fault. You didn't know what was happening. I won't lie there was times where I disliked you but not for who you are. You didn't ask for any of this. All you did was what management told you to do. I know how kind you are and I know if you had known you would've stopped it" I replied.

"Yeah of course I would have" She assured me.

"Stop blaming yourself alright?" I replied.

"Alright. Listen I have do interviews and everything. Good luck with the livestream today I'll be thinking of you and sending you all my support. And if you ever need a chat the girls and I are here" She said kindly.

"Thanks Perrie. Good luck with the music and everything" I replied.

"Thanks Ni. Take care of yourself" 

"You too. Bye" I said before hanging up the phone, Zayn smiled at me. I handed him his phone back and Zayn threw it down on the bed. He then wrapped his arms around me.