Chapter Two

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story. Really hope you like it. Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

It didn't end. Months have gone on and on and she's still very much present in our lives. I don't hate her. Despite what people might say or think I generally don't hate her. Perrie's a lovely girl. She's funny and her voice is something nobody can comment badly on. All the girls are amazing and kind. I wish them nothing but success and luck, I just wish they wern't gaining all that this way. Zayn's confidence about it all ending came to a halt. His promises of it ending in a few months slipped further and further away. Months have passed by and his lies are continuing. Management were right when they said it'd be alot of attention. Alot of press, But because it was so successful they want to keep it going for longer. Zayn of course is to kind to say no. Pretty quickly the relationship was everywhere you looked. Pictures were all over newspapers and the internet. Fans were making twitter accounts and videos on youtube in support of them. You couldn't go anywhere without seeing pictures of them kissing. With every picture I saw I found my heart breaking a little more. I wish he'd just call if off. I wish he'd put an end to it. We both know deep down the longer he leaves it the harder it'll be to end, But Zayn won't end it. He's to afraid of management to do that. 

"Ni I thought you and Zayn were spending the night together before we start the tour up again?" Liam questioned when I opened the frontdoor. 

"Yeah we were" I mumbled. "But management called they wanted him to attend her show. Be the supportive boyfriend" I informed him, Liam sighed.

"I'm sorry buddy" He said before pulling me into a hug, I faked a smile.

"It's alright. I'm fine with it honestly. Just a few more months right?" I replied, Liam looked at me for a moment. He didn't believe me, But I've gotten so good at pretending he can no longer see the hurt in my eyes. 

"Few more months" He confirmed. "Listen I'm no Zayn but I gotta say I make a pretty nice chicken wrap and I've heard my cuddles ain't to bad either" I smiled slightly. "You pick the films, I got the food. Meet on the couch?" He stated before making his way into the kitchen. I shook my head before making my way over to mine and Zayn's DVD collection. Most of the films were Zayn's favorite. Whenever Zayn ditched me for little mix I always called up one of the boys. I'd ask them to come over for a few hours so we could hang out. Truth is I hate being by myself. I hate sitting in silence all alone. When I sit in silence I always end up on the laptop. When I do that I always end up stumbling across 'Zerrie' as the fans call them. Sometimes I can't help but sneak into the Ziall tag on tumblr. It brings a smile to my face, But the smile dosen't last long because I'll always come across a picture of him and her, It brings me crashing back to reality. It breaks my heart a little more.

Not even the boys can stay forever. Eventually they'll have to leave and I'll be alone again. After Liam went home I pulled out my phone and logged onto twitter. I sent out a quick tweet letting the fans know they I love them all. I then began scrolling through my twitter. My heart sunk when I saw some fans tweeting about Zerrie. 

'Oh! My! God! Zayn's at Perrie's show! He's cheering so loudly for her!'

'Perries got a massive smile on her face, bet we all know why #Zerrie'

'Zayn's singing along with little mix he knows all the words what a supportive boyfriend'

'How can you not love Zerrie? Look how cute they are together #PerfectCouple' Along with the tweets there were pictures of Zayn at the show. My heart sunk with each tweet and picture that I saw. I quickly closed down the twitter app and dialed Zayn's number. The concert should be over by now. I sighed when the call went to voicemail. I hung up the phone before sending Zayn a quick text.

'Just wanted to say goodnight. I miss u, I'll see u tomorrow? I love you- Ni xxxxx'

I sent the text before standing up and walking into the bathroom, I turned on the lights and closed the door behind me. Slowly I approached the mirror and looked at my reflection. To everybody else I look normal, I look like Niall. But when I look at myself, I don't see what they see. I see a broken Niall, A Niall that lost his way. My eyes then landed on Zayn's razor. I stood staring at it for a moment, I could feel the inside of my thigh burning. It's healed now but I can still feel the pain. I swore I'd never do it again. I swore it was a one time thing. So why can't I stop myself reaching for the blade? Why can't I put it down and walk out the bathroom? A wash of relief slipped from my lips as the sharp blade slid across my flesh, Blood began forming, It then began to trickle down my wrist. I'm stupid. I know I'm stupid, But I just can't help it. It makes me forget. It makes me numb and I forget everything. Even if it's only for a few minutes I forget all the pain I'm feeling.