Chapter Five

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story. Really hope you like it. This is a short story so there's about five-six chapters left guys. Leave me your feedback.

Jay's done a Ziall story check it out guys!

Niall's Pov:

I awoke with a strong pair of arms wrapped around me. A small smile spread across my lips. This is the first time I've woken up in a long time and Zayn's still been here. I looked down at his sleeping body. He looked so peaceful. Slowly I untangled myself from Zayn's body and climbed out of bed. We had to meet the boys today in the studio in less then two hours. I needed to be dressed before Zayn opened his eyes. I needed to have all my scars covered up so he couldn't see them. I took one final glance back at Zayn before walking out the room and into the bathroom, Locking the door behind me. Once I'd finished showering and gotten dried I pulled on my clothes. I wore a long sleeve t-shirt that'd cover my scars. After I'd brushed my teeth and sorted out my hair I exited the bathroom and walked back into the bedroom. Zayn was sat up in bed taping away on his phone. 

"Morning" I said, Zayn looked up from the phone and smiled brightly at me. 

"Morning. You cold?" Zayn asked as he signalled towards the shirt I was wearing. I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Bit" I replied. Zayn placed his phone on the sidetable and opened up his arms. 

"Better come here and let me warm you up then" He said with a cheeky smile, I shook my head but climbed onto the bed anyway. Zayn pulled me down and I laid my head on his chest. Zayn's hand slowly ran up and down one of my arms, Unaware of the scars that laid underneath the material. I sighed before speaking.

"I've missed this"

"Me too" Zayn admitted. I wanted to lay there all day. I wanted to lay in Zayn's arms and forget there was a world outside. But we couldn't do that. We needed to be at the studio in an hour and Zayn still needed to shower. 

"You should go shower. We've gotta leave soon" I mumbled, Zayn groaned loudly. 

"We in the studio all day?" Zayn asked.

"It's been booked out for us all day so I guess so" I replied, Zayn nodded his head and slowly sat up. I sat up with him. 

"Ahh! I wanna stay in bed!" Zayn exclaimed. I laughed and gently slapped his arm. 

"Well you can't so come on lazy butt get in the shower" I said. 

"Kiss first" Zayn whined, I smiled before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"There now get in the shower you seriously stink right now" I jumped up from the bed quickly before Zayn could playfully slap me for the cheeky comment. 

"I'll never understand how you reach those notes man!" Louis exclaimed when Zayn walked out the recording booth. I love watching Zayn record. It's like he enters his own a world. A world where it's just him and the music. His voice still to this day sends shivers running down my spine. And I can't help but smile proudly when he hits his notes spot on. 

"Natural talent mate" Zayn teased before dropping down beside me. Zayn wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled closer to him. 

"You think you could go any higher?" Liam asked after taking a gulp of his water. Zayn shrugged his shoulders. 

"Bet he could if we kicked him straight in the nuts" Harry commented. 

"Lets test that theory" Louis stated, Zayn's eyes shot open. 

"No! Let's not test it! Get away Louis!" Zayn exclaimed while pulling me closer to him. Myself and the rest of the lads bursted out laughing. Zayn shook his head with a small smile on his lips. 

"We wouldn't do that to you buddy. Hey Ni how's your wrist?" Harry asked, Zayn looked at me with confusion in his eyes. Crap!

"What happened to your wrist?" He asked. 

"Tried fixing the cupboard didn't I. Didn't go the way I planned ended up cutting my wrist. It's alright now though don't worry" I replied. Lying to Zayn gives me the worst physical pains ever. 

"Why didn't you tell me you idiot? I told you I'd sort it out" Zayn exclaimed before pulling me into a tight hug, I sighed in relief. He believed me.

"I wanted it done before christmas 2025" I joked as we pulled away from the hug. Zayn rolled his eyes and went to speak but his phone rang before words could even leave his lips. 

"Hello? But I'm recording with the lads. Yeah but it's for the new album. Well can't the girls do interviews to promote like everyone else? I need to lay down my vocals" Management. Typical. "Yeah but" Zayn sighed. "Yes. Yeah alright I'll be there" I felt my heart sink. He was leaving again. "Alright bye" Zayn hung up the phone and sighed deeply. "Lads I have to go. They want some cute pictures to be leaked and they can't edit fake ones that look real enough. Plus they want to talk through a new idea" Zayn informed us all, I shook my head as Zayn got to his feet. 

"Zayn when you going to tell them to shove the promotion where the sun don't shine?" Louis asked, Zayn sighed. 

"Soon" He mumbled. He then turned to look at me. "I'm sorry Ni"

"It's fine" I lied. 

"I'll be home tonight. I promise and I'll bring home some dinner" Zayn leaned down and kissed my lips. "I love you" He stated. 

"Love you too" I said as Zayn walked out the studio. I shook my head.

"Ni I-"

"It's alright. It's cool lads. Come on lets do the next song" Keeping busy numbs the pain for a while. I knew it wouldn't last long, But I wouldn't cry infront of the lads. I wish I knew that things were only going to get harder.