Chapter One

Heya guys here's the first chapter of the story. I really hope you like it. Leave me your feedback.

This story is going to be a short story so there will only be a maximum ten chapters.

Niall's Pov:

The day Zayn asked me to be his boyfriend was the happiest day of my life. We'd both spent so long denying the feelings we had, Both to scared to speak the words out loud. I tried pushing my feelings aside but it just wouldn't stop growing. I thought there was no way he'd ever return my feelings, But he did. Zayn gives me a love people dream of having. He showers me in affection and love. He makes sure I know how much I mean to him whenever he can. He'll surprise me with little gifts and kisses at random times. I remember everything we've done together. I remember the first night he told me how he felt. We'd all been out together on a night out, Zayn had been drinking so I thought he was only saying it because of that, I was wrong. We kissed to the sound of roaring traffic outside our open hotel room window. That became the first of many kisses we shared together. Our first time making love to eachother was a night I'll never forget for many reasons. Zayn bought everything we needed. He was so slow and understanding yet passionate at the same time. He made sure I wasn't in anymore pain then I needed to be. Every few seconds he'd pepper kisses all over my skin. He stole my heart from me and it made me the happiest person alive. 

Being in the position we are we have to make alot of sacrifices. Although Zayn and I are madly inlove we can't shout it from the top of our lungs. We've had to keep our relationship a secret for the past year. The only people who know about us are the boys, Certain members of our family and of course our management team. I don't really have a problem keeping us a secret, I mean I know Zayn's a private person, And it's nice because nobodys setting out to destroy us. Our relationship isin't flaunted in the media. We don't have people making up lies, Trying to come between us. But at the same time it'd be nice to walk the streets holding his hand. To kiss his soft lips without being scared of being caught by somebody. The time we spend alone is precious to the both of us. 

"What're you thinking about?" Zayn asked as we cuddled on the couch outside our management teams office. 

"Us" I replied casually as I played with Zayn's fingers. 

"What about us?" He questioned.

"Just all the memories" I looked up at him. "Our first everything" I added, Zayn smiled instantly as he leaned down and kissed my lips softly. 

"We have alot more memories to make Ni. I love you" He stated, I grinned.

"I love you too" I replied. "What do you think management want??" I asked, Zayn shrugged his shoulders.

"They said something about a new business idea" Zayn said.

"Then why aren't the other lads here? I wonder why they only wanted us here" I commented.

"No idea. Hope they hurry up though we got a date to get to" Zayn stated, I chuckled. By date Zayn means us eating a takeaway while sitting on the roof of our apartment building just watching the world go by. Sounds boring to some people, But to us it's just our thing.

When we were finally called into the office and we sat down to hear the new idea, I wasn't to happy about the suggestion they made.

"Wait let me get this straight. You want me to fake date her so her group get more publicity for the debut album?" Zayn questioned.

"Correct" Our management replied.

"I don't get how me dating one of them is gonna help anything" Zayn stated.

"It's all just business Zayn. Things like this have worked successfully in the past. Look it actually works to both your advantages. It keeps both groups in the public eye while the albums are being finished".

"Well why not ask one of the other lads to do it? Why's it gotta be me? You know I'm with Niall" Zayn exclaimed as he took hold of my hand giving it a gentle squeeze, I smiled slightly.

"Zayn we know what were doing so we'd appreciate it if you didn't question us. This will have no affect on the private relationship you and Niall have. It'll be a few months at the most then we'll end it" Zayn sighed as they spoke. They can't actually be serious?

We didn't go on our date as we planned. After listening to what they had to say the both of us just wanted to go home. After what felt like hours of arguing Zayn finally agreed to go through with the publicity stunt. I'm not happy about it and I have every right not to be. Nobody wants to see the person they love kissing and cuddling somebody else, But what could I do to stop it? The contracts been signed and we all know management get what they want. All I can do is sit back and watch it happen. I sighed as I dropped down on the couch, Zayn pulled off his jacket and dropped down beside me, His arms instantly wrapping around me, I laid my head on his chest straight away.

"Can't believe I have to do this" He exclaimed, I didn't say a word. "Ni you know I wouldn't do it if I had the choice" Zayn said, I looked up at him before slowly nodding my head. 

"I know but you heard management what they say goes" I replied, Zayn pulled me closer to him. "When do you have to take the pictures so they can get leaked?" I asked.

"Next week. They want them taken here" Zayn replied, I sighed. 

"Ni listen to me. Nothings gonna change between you and me, I promise you. In a few months it's ending no matter what they say. Then when it's over I'm gonna make sure everyone knows who really has my heart" Zayn stated, I smiled brightly at his words.

"I love you" I whispered softly, Zayn smirked before kissing my lips passionately. In a few months it'll all be over.