All Sans Ending (Plus A/N)

A/N : Hello everyone. It has been long time isn't it? I was planning to end the story and say goodbye but someone who are awesome gave me an idea and there will be Season 2 of this book. For your information, I'm in college (My major is English Literature)  and try to focus my score so I won't publish a lot. This ending actually the true ending to continue for the second season. Be aware, the next season 2 will be much more darker than this season. 

If you get scared easily or squeamish with blood, don't read (but if you want to read it. I will give warning beforehand). By the way, the picture isn't mine. It's actually picture the leader of 2ne1 (CL) because i'm Blackjack ^.^ Shout out to charismaslife thank youuu for making a video from my story and you gave me an inspiration

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

You were shocked at first but soon you hugged her. You learned something, you learned how to forgive someone who hurts you, you learned how to be strong even you have some kind of sad past or some condition, and you learn...not all evil people caused because of their ego's but because their miserable life and their hearts aren't strong enough so they become bad.

Everyone cheered for you, even the Robots and two of the felines. They both apologized to you and left. You looked at Revina as she smiled, she mouthed "thank you...i promise....i will be a better person" she said.

_________________

(Y/N) POV: 

Two weeks has passed and everything has turned back as I have fun with some of the sanses. Let me tell you, Blueberry cooking skills are getting better than before after i teach him every wednesday and friday at 4 pm after taking bath. Fell, Dust and Horror are getting nicer while we spar together. Of course, they would go easy on me since they are stronger than me. I hung out with Ink and Dream as we paint and talked about galaxy. I also watched horror movie or action movie  with Error Sans, Raspberry and Cross . Then, I play some games with Fresh and Grim. Well, Ganz and Dance would listening to music with me and for Mister a.k.a Mafia Sans or G Sans would just go play chess together with me. 

It was relaxing for all of us but recently I didn't realize there's a thick tension with some of the sanses. I don't really know why, this tension getting  more and more heavy than before. I would see some of the sanses gave each other glare and when I say glare. They would look at each other as both of their pinpricks turn black. Moreover, I could see a tiny static between them when they both glaring at each other. 

Five days ago, I was playing watching The Grudge with Error Sans as he sat next to me while holding a bag of popcorn for both of us to snacking. I was into the movie until I heard a hitting sound. I turned to right where Error was sitting next to me and I saw the popcorn accidentally spilled.

"I-i'M SoRrY," Error scratches behind his head."

"It's' alright. We can clean that later," I said.

"aLrIGht. I wiLL mAkE NeW oNE fOR bOtH oF US," He stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"You sure, Error?"

"y-YeS" He wais as he continued his way to the kitchen.

My eyes went back to the screen as the main character tried to solve the mystery. I was really focused and didn't feel a slight weight on my right and I thought it was Error until I turn my head to see Mafia Sans sat next to me and smiled at me.