Chapter 2: Sans

It's already night, you were tired but you didn't care even your feet aching a lot. You were walking in an alley, suddenly you saw a guy who looked like a trouble maker walked up to you. He hard scars on his left eyes and he was smoking cigarette. He smirked at her.

"Hey lady, do you wanna take a ride and have 'fun' with me?" He said as he walked closer to you.

"P-please leave me alone," you said as you step backwards slowly until your back hit a wall. The guy smirked as he grip your hand"You sh-" he didn't finished what he said before a guy with blue hoodie attacked him. "Human like you...should go to hell" the guy with blue hoodie said. The bad guy try to defeat the blue hoodie guy but it seems he dodges all the guy attacks. "Do you want to have a Bad Time?" he said dangerously as suddenly a bone hit the guy. The guy got threw away and the guy ran away from him.

The guy with blue hoodie came up to her"Are you okay, did he hurt you or anything?"

"N-no, thank you for protecting me from the creep. W-what's your name?" He ask.

"I'm Sans....Sans the Skeleton," he said.

"W-wait, i hear it before. A-a kid free all the monster from the mountain Ebott right?" You asked him.

"yep, that's true. Anyway, what happened to you kiddo? You looked like in pain," he said.

You went silent for a moment and then looked at him, you began explaining why did you running away from home, how did you got here, the bullies and the past. He listens to you as he looked at her with his permanent smile. "I'm sorry that's happened to you kiddo, Frisk ran away from home too but it's because her parents are abusive." He explained, you nodded and looked down again"Owh... and by the way, thank you for once again."

Even he had a permanent smile, but he was glad that he can save you. "Your welcome kiddo, anyway. You can stay with me and with my few friends. I promise it would be fun," he said.

You nods and smiled shyly at him"Okay sans....thank you for everything but...can you help me?" You asked him. He noticed that your right ankle still hurt. "Of course, just hold my hand and i will teleport you to my place okay?" he asked her. You nodded, you hold his hand gently and blushed a little. He chuckled when you blushed and then teleported you to his place.

For this part, Sans live in a mansion with the other sans but with different Alternate universe. So,he didn't live in his normal house with Papyrus anymore and Papyrus live in the other mansion with the other papyrus.

____At His Place____

"Welcome (Y/n). this is my place with my buddies. Oh and don't be surprised if there's something crazy happened," Sans said.

"I understand," you smiled.

He blushed when he saw your smile, but he quickly hide it by looking away. "Great, let;s get inside kiddo," he said as he took your hand and brought you inside the mansion. H eopened the door and saw a huge living room, you saw an 'edgy' skeleton playing Resident Evil with a smoing skeleton who had cracks on his head and under the eye.

"I'm back guys, i brought someone here. Be nice too her," Sans said as he teleported away.

A skeleton with cracks looked at you "Oh hello sweetheart, my name is Gaster Sans but you can call me G sans," He said as he stood up. He walked up to you and took your hand"I never saw a beautiful lady like you before~" he said as he kissed your hand. You were blushing madly when G sans flirted with you.

Before he can do anything, suddenly someone slapped him from behind his head "Stop being a creep G, by the way. The name sans but you can call me Fell, don't forget it. Got it?" He said. You faked smile and nods, but deep inside you were annoyed of Fell attitude. 'Rude...' you thought.

Suddenly Sans teleported in front of you making you almost jump "Yo (Y/N), Want to have dinner with us? You will meet the other 'me's ' but don't be surprised. Because all of us have different personality," he said. You nodded and hold his hand shyly.

"Sure Sans, we can go now," you said.

"Okay," he smiled.

Unknown to you, G Sans and Fell was glaring at the original Sans who is looking at them with smug glance.