Chapter 34: Lady of Chaos

Recap:

The leader growled and keep dodging their attacks. He able hurt one of the Sanses but he know he couldn't beat three deadly Sans without his servants. he Gulped and tried to attack three of them but his attack getting sloppy than before. "Now's your chance," Nightmare said as he looked at Reaper. Reaper smirked and teleported behind him. He used his lethal touch and he choked the Leader from behind.

The leader got choked as his breath getting heavy. He was whimpering in pain when he felt a lethal poison getting inside his neck. Error used his string and Nightmare Sans used one of his Tendrils to stab the man through the heart. The leader gasped as was choking in blood and he was dying very slowly. They both panted and giving a high five to each other.

But when they came back they saw Ink's body that full of bandages and cuts "Did...the leader manage stab Ink?" Nightmare asked as he looked at Gaster Sans and then Mafia or Mister. Mafia only could looked away from Nightmare and Gaster nodded sadly "Yes, the leader of that punks manage to Stab Ink....but SCi and Alphys said that Ink's lucky that the stab wound not really deep," Gaster said as he looked at Ink's weak form. 'For now, let's just let him rest until he wake up," Mister said.

"Okay, should we call the other Sanses to came back with (Y/N) too?" Fell asked.

"I don't think so, our enemy wouldn't be this guy only...i think the 'leader' will add more enemmy or danger's to endanger (Y/N) live," Gaster explained.

Meanwhile in somewhere:

The girl looked at his servant who brought some kind of message. "My lady, i'm sorry to inform you but....the vampire's group that you sent to kill (Y/N)...was defeated," The Servant said as he was shivering in fear. The servant know's how violent she can be. "WHAT?!?! HOW?!?! WHY THEY CANNOT DO IT RIGHT?!?!?!" The girl growled angrily. She walked up to her servant and then start hitting her servant very violently. "IT"S YOUR FAULT THAT YOU ORDERED A WEAK VAMPIRES LIKE THEM. GET ME SOMETHING STRONGER!" She screeched.

The servant whimpered in pain when she was hitting him"Y-yes ma'am. I-i will search someone stronger," he said as he scurried off.

"You need something stronger my liege?" Her butler asked.

"Yes, to kill (Y/N)" She said.

"Then, i have something for you...follow me," Her butler said.

She nodded and then followed her butler from behind. The butler opened some kind of strange books inside the library and there's a secret door opened in front of Revina Lamsey. She was shocked and looked at her butler "Can you get inside first? I don't want to get inside unless you first," she said. He nodded and get inside the secret door first, as she followed him. She saw some kind of metallic door and waited her butler to open the door. After the butler opened the door with the secret code, she got inside first and looked around the room.

She was surprised that there's a lot of scientist stuff and some kind of costume. Not only anormal costume but a costume that had a power inside of it. "Try one of the suit, you will have the power," the butler said. Revina nodded and then took one of the costume. It's white costume that exposed her legs and had some kind of microchip on the top part and the head part. "I'll choose this~ it looks cute though," she said as she went to the Bathroom and changed her costume. After changing it, she followed her butler and laid on the bed. Her butler placed the microchip on the side of her forehead.

After the butler finished, she opened her eyes and feel she's stronger than before. "What kind of power that i get?" She asked as she looked at her butler. "Well it has a lot of power. For the example, Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Strength, Flight, and Fireproof attack," The Butler Explained. Revina Lamsey smirked as she was looking at her butler "That sounds exciting and fun," she said. "But stay away from Lightning or Water, or-" before he could explained more, Lamsey already cut him off "Yeah whatever, i will kill (Y/N) anyway," she said as she left.

The butler shook his head and sighed "When will you learn..." He said.

Revina smirked and walked around with her costume on.

She saw one of her servant who failed doing her request. "You...come her now,"

"W-what is it my lady?" he asked.

"You're a good servant aren't you??" she said as she smirked.

"Y-yes ma'am" he said.

"Come here then...i wanna give you a surprise," she said as she giggled.

The servant walked closer to her and suddenly Revina gripped one of his arm very hard. "Be my guest, i wanna test my powerful costume," she said. She suddenly raise him up with the strength and then thrown him to the wall. HEr servants gasped as they watched Revina abused one of her servant. "That's for failing and for all of you, if you fail me. I will do worse than slamming you to the wall. Do you understand?" She said as she smirked evilly. All of her servants nodded fearfully and they all bow down to her when she stepped closer.

Revina's giggles turned into a maniacal evil laugh as she was thinking how to kill her. She smirked as she looked at all of her servants. "Give me the strongest, the fastest and the smartest villain to work with me. NOW SCRAM!" She said, all of her servants nods in fear and start running away to search a villain to work with her. As the servants running away, she began make a plan how to take down some of the Sanses.