Chapter 35: The Suit Of Power

Recap:

The servant walked closer to her and suddenly Revina gripped one of his arm very hard. "Be my guest, i wanna test my powerful costume," she said. She suddenly raise him up with the strength and then thrown him to the wall. Her servants gasped as they watched Revina abused one of her servant. "That's for failing and for all of you, if you fail me. I will do worse than slamming you to the wall. Do you understand?" She said as she smirked evilly. All of her servants nodded fearfully and they all bow down to her when she stepped closer.

Revina's giggles turned into a maniacal evil laugh as she was thinking how to kill her. She smirked as she looked at all of her servants. "Give me the strongest, the fastest and the smartest villain to work with me. NOW SCRAM!" She said, all of her servants nods in fear and start running away to search a villain to work with her. As the servants running away, she began make a plan how to take down some of the Sanses.

________________________________________________________

After the vampire attack, you live in the mansion peacefully together with the other Sanses. Nothing bad happen and the other Sanses still flirting or teasing you just to see your blush and when they teased you. You made sure they will not do it again, how? You gave them a pout and then a silent treatment which made them sorry....even though they not really sorry after they teasing you. Mostly G Sans, Mafia, Horror, Dust, Nightmare, Dance teased you just to see your cute reaction but they will apologize after teasing you though.

While you were sleeping, you were dreaming someone trying to tell you something in your sleep but it was all blurry. You saw a woman but the face was blurry, she was trying to tell you something even though it's not clear 'suit.....power.....fight the enemy...' the woman said but then she turned into a dust very slowly before you could say 'Wait' to her. Because of the dream, you woke up and confused. "Who was that? She seems so familiar but her face was blurry," you mumbled as you wiped your eyes and then sat up gently. You were speechless until you heard a knock from the door.

"(Y/N) Wake up, it's already 8am," Ink said from the other side.

"O-okay, wait a bit Ink," you said as you went to the door and opened it.

"Hey (Y/N), the breakfast is ready," he said.

"Okay, thank you for informing me that," you said.

"You're welcome, go prepare yourself," he said as he left.

You closed the door and looked at the Bathroom "Okay, let's get hurry," you said as you went to the bathroom and then preparing yourself. After you prepared yourself, you left the bedroom and then go to the kitchen to see everybody already there with Ink, Dream and G Sans who are making the breakfast. "Oh Good morning (Y/N), you can sit beside Alter and Ganz if you want," Dream said. You nodded and sat beside both of them as you watched Ink and Dream served a lot of foods for the breakfast.

You looked at the , ,, , , and then . All of the delicious food smelled good as you smiled "Wow it looks so delicious," you said. G Sans had a smug smile, Dream and Ink had an happy shy smile "Thanks (Y/N)," Dream Sans said shyly. You nodded and had breakfast together with all of the Sanses. After having a breakfast, you feel so full and happy for the delicious breakfast. "I'm going to go to my room, see you guys," you said as you went to the upstairs.

As you were going to your bedroom, you misplaced your hand and felt the wall moved. You were shocked and your curiosity were growing. As you were watching the wall moved, you looked around to make sure no one watched and then going inside the room. The wall closed before any Sanses can see what's happening. You looked around the dark room and then crashed with a woman who are wearing a long light blue cloak.

"I see you're coming (Y/N)" the woman said.

"W-who are you?" you asked.

"My name isn't matter but i need you to go straight and touch that glowing blue orb," the woman said.

Even though the person seems to be suspicious, you wanted to know to what happened if you touch the blue orb. You walked slowly to the blue orb and then touched it very gently. The ball giving electrical feeling through your body as you screamed in pain. After the painful electric touch, you felt something wrapped around your body and you felt more stronger and better than before. "W-what happened? I feel so.....great," you said. "Ma'am i want t-ask you??" when you turned around, you saw the cloaked woman disappear.

You looked at your costume and you have the costume that looked like in the picture but with a glowing blue line. You had some kind of strange symbol on your hand "This symbol, i never see it before," you mumbled. The symbol on your hand were glowing blue and it's getting brighter each five seconds. "And Now you will wake up in 3 seconds....3........2.......1...." a voice said and then everything turned white. You opened eyes and then looked around "I'm...in my bedroom.....how???" You mumbled as you sat up very carefully. You looked at your hand and your hand still glowing blue.

"I'm...not dreaming....." you said.

"Dreaming what?" Suddenly someone said.

"G-Ganz?" You asked.

"Hey (Y/N), i saw you passed out on the floor when i was going to look after you," Ganz said.

"Really? wow....well, it's strange but..i need to speak with G and Ink. Please don't tell anyone what you've saw" you said.

"....I promise" Ganz said.