Inktale Sans Ending (Ink)

A/N: Hello my fellow readers and my followers. Thank you for reading all of the story. Sorry if there's any shitty parts of the story. Thank you for reading the story and thank you everyone for being so patient I know all of you must be really impatience. Sorry for not updating in a long time. I hope you can enjoy the story~

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

You were shocked at first but soon you hugged her. You learned something, you learned how to forgive someone who hurts you, you learned how to be strong even though some kind of sad past or some condition, and you learn...not all evil people are caused because of their ego or because of their miserable lives, makes them strong enough to be bad~

Everyone cheered for you, even the Robots and two of the felines. They both apologized to you and left. You looked at Revina as she smiled, she mouthed "thank you...I promise....I will be a better person." she said.

_______________

Love, it's a feeling where it can be bitter but also it can be very sweet just like a chocolate. Love sometimes makes a person becomes silly or shy. The reader-chan had a crush on a certain skeleton. Who might it be? Well reader-chan, you had a crush on Ink Sans or Ink. Yes, the reader or you had a crush on Ink Sans. The Protector of all Au with a gigantic brush on his back.

Ink sans can be very annoying to you? Why? He's pretty prankster. One day he spread his gigantic spread to your face when you asked him to make a hat. Instead of hat, your face became colorful like a rainbow. Not only Prankster, he sometimes pukes the black ink from his mouth when he was happy , sometimes he teases you and sometimes he's too naive.

But that's not a problem for you, because you love everything about Ink. You love how positive he is, you love how caring he is, you love his pinpricks that can change color and change the shape, you love his creative side, you love his funny side, you love the little inky mark on his skull face, and lastly...you love his sweet smile. Everything about him made you happy and blush.

While you were thinking about the little inky or Ink. Suddenly, you heard a gentle knock from outside of your bedroom. It wasn't a surprise when the one who knocks the door was Ink Sans but you still happy when he came to your room. He gave his signature sweet smile "Hello (Y/N)" he greets you.

"Hello there Ink," You greet him back

"How are you (Y/N)? Everyone treats you kindly right?" He leaned on the door little bit.

"I'm fine Ink and yes. Everyone treats me kindly. Do you need anything Ink?" You asked.

"Actually, there's something i need to ask. Do you happen have a free time today?" He asked

"Yes, i have a free time today. I don't have anything to do. Why do you ask?"

"Well, because i want to ask you if you want to hang out with me later. I know a good place to hang out together," he explained.

You couldn't believe your own ears "What? You want to hang out with me?"

"I-it's okay if-" he got cut off

"Sure, we can hang out together. But first, let me take a shower and i will be ready" you said.

"Okay, see you at 5pm" he disappeared.

You closed the door and squeaked in happiness as you were giggling like a fangirl while rolling around on the bed. After rolling around in happiness, you left to shower and clean yourself. Afterwards, you pulled your hair into a ponytail as you wore a long turquoise dress with the turquoise flat shoes hoes for hanging out with Ink Sans. You put just a little bit of make up and left the bedroom to see Ink Sans. You saw him on the couch already waiting for you.

"Hmm? Oh hey (Y/n), ready to go out now?" He asked.

"Yeah, i'm ready to go out" you said.

He hold your hand "hold on tight to me" he said as you both teleported to another place. You closed your eyes because of the teleportation as you still holding his hand"(Y/N), you can open your eyes" Ink whispered as you opened your eyes to see a beautiful park with a gazebo on the middle of it. Your eyes got widened as you saw the beautiful and colorful flowers, The butterflies and the little fountain near the gazebo. You followed Ink as he lead you to the and he pulled the chair for you. Your eyes widened again as you saw the teacups and the pastries on the table. There were Èclairs, Macaroons, Cupcakes, Cannolis, Pignolos, and then Egg tarts . With the drink is milk tea, it made your mouth watered at the delicious sight of cakes and the tea. Ink noticed your gaze and chuckled slightly "Hungry huh? Try the Cannoli or the Egg tart. It's really good" he said as he took one and feed you the Egg tart. You blushed when he feeds you but you still eat it even it's embarrassing. The sweet taste of the egg tart made you smile in happiness.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Yeah, i never taste Egg tart before" you said.

"Now try the Cannoli" he took one for you.

"Is that a chocochips?" You noticed the brown thing inside the white cream.

"Yes it is, Now try one" he feeds you.

You ate the Cannoli and smiled at the sweet taste of the little cake. He feeds you the Pignolo cake and the èclair. You like the èclair and the Pignolo tasted like a biscuit. Which one do you like?"Ink asked. "Personally, i like the Cannoli and the Egg tart?" You said as you wipe your mouth with a tissue. "Glad you like it then. I made this snacks by myself" he said. Upon hearing that, you looked at him like he flip the bottle to the ring and didn't miss it.

"This is so good! You should teach me how to bake or cook!" You happily says.

"Hahaha, of course i will do anything for you"

"W-what?" You were surprised at his words.

He was surprised at his own words to. He sighed and he gave a gift that looked like a heart. You opened the gift and saw a lot of chocolates and the middle of it . There was a ring and under it was a message written:

"(Y/N), you are the sunshine of the world. Your smile makes my heart melts, your eyes held an innocent gaze, your heart is amazingly kind and beautiful. (Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?"

You were surprised as your eyes twinkling in happiness and you were blushing. He thought you didn't like him back so he put his face down until you hugged him "Ink....i will be your girlfriend. My little Inky" you blush. He smiled and he put his finger on your chin gently. Then, he kissed you on the lips lovingly as his other arm wrapped up on your waist.

After the went. You both went back to the mansion as he still holding your hands. All of the sanses expect Ink was sad but they also happy. They just want you to be happy.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my fellow readers and my fellow followers. I hope you like the story~

Comment?

Likes?

Follow?