Chapter 18: We will take care of you

A/N: Hello my fellow reader. Thanks you very much for some of you who are helping me through my depression. You all made my day and helped me, i'm really thankful for your help. The bullying just traumatize me and you all try to help me to be brave and search help.  

  Anyway, thank you for reading this short A/N, I hope you enjoy~  

________________________________________________________________________________

    Last day, you were hanging our with Raspberry and there's an accident when you were hanging out with Raspberry. When you were walking together with Raspberry while talking, you didn't see the hole underneath you and you fell to the hole earning broken arm on your left arm. He didn't even know it's going to happen and he felt bad about it. He was promised to himself that he was going to make you happy but after the incident, he keep blaming himself and he was depressed.

Because of that, sometimes Blueberry try to cheer him up meanwhile when Ink, Dream, Horror, G Sans, Mister, Sans, Dance, Dream, Fell, and the other Sanses heard you're wounded was panicked or feeling angry at Raspberry. Alphys noticed at the angry stare and sighed.

"Guys, please calm down. This is just accident, he didn't mean to hurt her. They both didn't know there will be a hole under her and she fell in," Alphys explained.

Some of the Sanses relieved but some Sanses still angry about Raspberry cannot protect you properly. Alphyhs sighed and glared at them "Don't be angry at him, if you don't kno that will happen . What can you do?" Alphys said. The Sanses who are still angry at Raspberry slowly speechless and didn't dare to reply anything to Alphys because they know Alpys was right about that.

Alphys sighed and explained again "it's okay. There's no Major injure, She only have scratches from the fall and broken left arm but it's only a greenstick fracture so she is going to be okay. But you all need to take care of her while she still broken," Alphys Said. "We will, we will take care of her," G Sans said. The other Sans nods as they agree to take care of you meanwhile Blueberry brought Raspberry back. Raspberry still feel guilty and he looked down, Sans looked at him and sighed "It's alright Raspberry, we won't judge you. We know it's just an accident," he said.

Raspberry looked at him and smiled at him a bit " Thank you....Sans," he said.

Sans smiled and let him join so he would take care of you.

Meanwhile, you were slowly woke up and looked around. You saw yourself in the lab and then sat up carefully, you saw your left arm already used a cast and you saw the picture of your bone from X-ray. You saw your left arm broken and you sighed sadly.

"Raspberry probably worried about me," you mumbled and then you laid back gently. Your stomach growled and you blushed brightly, you looked around and you saw no ones around. YOu sighed relieved, you thought someone gonna hear your stomach growled loudly. Suddenly you head a knock from outside the lab "Who is it," you asked. "It's me Dream, i brought you some meal," he said. "Come on," you said.

Soon you saw Dream opened the door and he was bringing a tray of food and drink " I've made you Chicken Parmersan Soup and a cup of Earl Grey Tea," he said. He put the tray on the table and pushed the table gently to in front of you. He helped you up "Here, eat up okay?" he said. You blushed and node, you blushed more when Dream spoon feed you "Say ahh~" he said. You opened your mouth shyly and let him feed you. After eating, he wipe your chin gently with the napkin and helped you drink.

Then you saw another sans came. It was G Sas who brought a medicine. "Are you done eating princess~" he asked. You nodded shyly and looked at him "Yeah, i'm done eating," you said. He opened the bottle and then take a spoon "After eat, you should drink this medicine twice for each day," he said. He filled the spoon and then feed you the medicine. The medicine tasted bitter and your almost cough because of the medicine. He gave you the water and let you drink the medicine. he smiled when you felt better.

G sans and Dream left. You smiled at them and then shivered slightly because of the cold. Suddenly Dance came and picked you up, you blushed madly and wrapped your right hand around his shoulder. You blushed when Dance brought you to the bedroom "T-thank you Dance," you said. Dance smiled "Your welcome," he said.

____________At the Bedroom ____________

You saw there's a lot of paper message on the table beside you. You took the message carefully and then read it. You smiled when you read all the message, all of the message written "Get well soon" By all the Sanses. Even Blueberry left a plate of tacos beside you.

"Thank you...everyone," you said.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry everyone if this is shorty, i hope you liked it~

Follow?

Comment?

Heart?