Mr. Rockstar chapter 15 (edited)

Chapter 15* 

December 2010 

/:Andy's POV:\ 

I stared down at her beautiful, peaceful, sleeping face. She wore no makeup and her hair was pulled back from her face. Her head and right hand were on my chest. I had my right arm around her and my left hand rested on our growing children. 

If I had told you a year ago that I would be having twins with my beautiful girlfriend, would you have believed me? Yeah, exactly, I wouldn't have believed it either. But, here I was, laying in bed with said beautiful girlfriend that was carrying twins. I had already vowed to marry this woman once she turned eighteen, I just wanted her birthday to come faster. I had something special planned for a proposal.  

She stirred, nuzzling her head into my chest and slightly clenching her right hand. I kissed the top of her head, moving down her face until I reached her lips. I kissed her softly as her eyes opened. I felt her smile, then pull back. 

"Morning," she mumbled, kissing my cheek.  

I kissed her forehead and said, "Good morning, love, Merry Christmas." 

"Mm, Merry Christmas, Andy," she mumbled again.  

We laid in bed for a few minutes until Zandy hopped out of bed. She raced straight for the bathroom, barely able to close the door behind her. 

She came back out a few minutes later. "I really had to go pee," she said, flopping back down on the bed. "One of them decided it would be cool to just sit on my bladder." 

I chuckled and rubbed her stomach. One of the babies started kicking my hand. I smiled.  

You don't know how happy I am about all of this. There's not a strong enough word to describe the level of happiness right now. I could say elated or overjoyed, but they're too weak of words. I was all the happy words put together and then multiplied by 100. That's how happy I was.  

When Zandy had first told me she was pregnant, I was shocked, no lie, but I was still happy. I've wanted this with her since the moment I saw her back in Ohio. Now I was just anticipating actually having the babies here, with us. And having the chance to ask Zandy to marry me. 

The door downstairs opened and slammed shut. I know I had locked the door last night, so only someone with a key was able to get in. Which would be, Lottie, Skin, Bone, Ash, Christina, Jinxx, Jake, CC and Sandra. I could eliminate Christina since she was up the hill, Jake, because he was in Idaho, and Sandra because she was on the other side of the country. But it could still be one of six people. 

"Hey lovebirds, time to get up!" a voice called from the kitchen. I groaned as I recognized who it was. Jinxx.  

There was a slapping noise, a grunt of pain, and then another voice. "Shut up, maybe they're still asleep." It was Sammi's voice this time, quieter than her boyfriend's. 

"It is ten o' clock on Christmas morning, they are getting up whether they like it or not," Jinxx demanded. 

Sammi sighed. "Whatever, don't come crying to me when Zandy rips your head off though." 

I chuckled and so did Zandy. 

We got out of bed, and she headed to her room to change. I ran my hands through my hair and went to grab a shirt. I threw on a plain black shirt and headed downstairs. 

I ran my shoulder into Jinxx's as I stepped onto the first floor. He turned around and smiled. 

"It's about *effing* time," he said, as we hugged.