Mr. Rockstar chapter 17 (edited)

Chapter 17* 

February 2011 

"Oh my Jinxx, I can't believe I am in Europe!" I shouted as we entered the airport. Our flight from LA had just landed from an over nine hour flight. I had slept a lot of the way, Andy and the guys doing the same. I had to go pee multiple times, one of the babies sitting on my bladder. And the bathroom was really where I needed to be headed right now. 

"I need to pee," I stated blatantly, dropping my carry on bag at Andy's feet. "I'll be right back." Gosh, I hadn't even had that much to drink during the flight. And for this specific reason! 

When I was finished, I came out of the bathroom and saw the guys sitting on benches waiting for me. After, we headed down to the baggage claim to get our suitcases. I had to pack two since we were going to be here for quite a while. And then we were going to Japan! Do you realize how awesome that is? I am so psyched! 

The six of us were bussed to the hotel that we were staying at in Portsmouth. We had booked three rooms, two to a room. The guys usually shared a big suite, but when I was with them, they liked to give everyone privacy. They were weird like that. 

It was late here in Portsmouth, almost midnight. While back home, it was only five or six in the evening. So, we were all still wide awake and hungry. We went down to the lobby and out the front doors. We wandered around the waterfront for some time, admiring the cool skyscraper-like structure that was lit up in blues and purples. I had to admit, so far, Europe was a-*effing*-mazing.  

Finally, we found an establishment that was opened at all hours and we knew well: McDonald's. We definitely got some odd looks going in there, but the teenage girl that was at the counter was looking down at a magazine. As we got closer, I realized it was the latest issue of Kerrang!, the magazine flipped to the two page spread of the guys. She had a smile on her face, taking her sweet time to read the article. I would have been more irritated if she wasn't reading about the guys. 

I cleared my throat to grab her attention. Her head snapped up to me, glanced at me, and bent her head back down to the magazine real quick. Okay, now this chick had some nerve to ignore me. But then, she closed the magazine in a hurry and looked back up at the six of us.  

Without really thinking of what she was saying or taking any of us in, she said, "Welcome to McDonald's, how may I help you? Can I start you off with a snack wrap today?" 

"No thanks," Andy said politely, looking up at the menu. "Can I get a Big Mac and a M&M McFlurry?" 

Again, without paying much attention, the girl pushed the buttons on her little machine for the order. "Anythi- oh my fiddle, you're Andy Six." It came out a bit breathy, like she was about to have a panic attack or something. 

Andy chuckled. "Yes, I am, how kind of you to notice. But, I don't play the fiddle, Jinxxy here does," he said, patting Jinxx's shoulder. 

Jinxx scowled. "It's not the 'fiddle'. I play classical violin," he corrected. 

The guys and I chuckled at him while the girl at the counter recovered from her momentary BVB-lapse. 

"Um, is there anything else I can get you?" she asked, stumbling with her words a little. She licked her lips nervously.  

All the guys ordered, but let me go before them. The whole time, the chick couldn't take her eyes off of my twenty-four week pregnancy belly. Finally, I snapped, "Take a picture, it'll last longer." She looked down nervously and mumbled a shy apology. I felt a little bad for snapping like that, but it got really annoying having people just stare at your stomach.