MFA chapter 3*

Chapter Three* 

2009 

My walls were empty and white, no pictures of me with my family or Andy and I hanging out. My bed was bare and stripped of my black custom made bed set. The desk in the corner of the room was gone, my dresser gone also, all the clothes in my closet put in a box somewhere. Everything that was in this room was gone and in the moving van that was already halfway to its destination, whereas I was still in Ohio. 

Yes, I was moving, but just me. Well, and Andy, my trusty sidekick. We had decided on this a few months ago actually. 

It was the beginning of March, the weather was just starting to warm up a little and the heavy snow from the winter was starting to melt. As Andy had so blatantly put it before, it snowed like a mother fucker. And, I didn't know this, but it snowed about thirty feet per mother fucker So I'm guessing there was a lot of mother fuckers walking around these past few months, because we got a ton of freaking snow.  

"The band doesn't exist anymore. This is the only way I can pursue music," Andy was saying, trying to get me to calm down. 

"I realize that Andy! But what am I going to do without you? You're my life!" I argued. 

"You'll make new friends," he said solemnly. I gave him a pointed look. 

"Andy, you've been my only friend for three years, I'm not just going to magically pull a new one out of my hat like a fucking bunny rabbit!" 

"I can see why that would be difficult," Andy said, putting his index finger to his chin in a pondering fashion. I glared at him. 

"Andrew Dennis Biersack! This is no time to make jokes. I'm about to have a fucking heart attack and you're still trying to be a smart ass!" 

"It's not 'trying' when you're succeeding," he pointed out. For that, I thumped him in the back of the head.  

"You being an idiot isn't helping the situation any!" I shrieked at him. This was the first time I had actually gotten into a heated argument with him over this.  

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to make everything less tense," he explained in a calm voice. I took a deep breath and gave him an apologetic look. 

"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't act like a psycho about this. But it doesn't mean I'm not gunna miss you like hell," I said. 

A sly smile crept onto Andy's face and his blue eyes twinkled even more than usual. "Then come with me," he stated, as if it were the most easy thing in the world. 

"What?" was my clever response. Did he just ask me to move to the other side of the country with him? I think he did. 

"Come with me to California. I already talked to your mom, and she said yes. So really, if you don't want to come, I'll hog-tie you and then strap you down to the wing of the plane. It's either that, or ride comfortably inside the plane with me," he explained. The whole time, my brain was working at about a mile per hour. I couldn't fully process all of what he was saying. I heard the words and knew their meanings, I just couldn't fully comprehend what he was telling me. 

It took me several seconds for my deciphering skills to kick in and start processing what he said. Soon, it all sunk in and I understood the intensity of his words.  

"Oh gods!" I shrieked, flinging myself at him, hugging him like one of his crazy fan girls. "Oh my gods, Andy! Really?" 

He chuckled, "Yes, really. I wouldn't fuck with you about something like that. I'm taking you with me." 

At that I just squeezed him tighter. "Andy, you don't know how much I fucking love you right now! Well, I always love you, but I'm so stoked now!"