Lemon part 2 🍋

IZUKU POV: 
I woke up today surrounded by both naked bodies of Momo and Shoka which I stood up slowly avoiding to wake them up and covered there bodies with the covers so they don't catch a cold to be honest last night was extremely fun. I was really early since today was free so I decided to make breakfast for myself but while walking in the hallway I saw Kendo who said- So you are an early bird as well. To which I nodded and said- Hi Itsu how was your night in your new dorm? She then reply- It was well actually much better than to wake up at the voice of one of my annoying classmate his name is Monoma he has that rivalry with class 1A which he take it too far. I then say- He reminds of Bakugo but thanks to the event that happened before he calmed down and is working on his anger management which surprised me. She then said- Really? Bakugo would be the last person I would think he'd get an anger check, tell me what happened that made that stubborn blonde to get anger check if that isn't personal. I then say- You don't need to ask me after all you are my girlfriend so I don't see any harm in it. We then went down stairs and I prepared Katsudon and gave it to her to which she said- Wow you are a great cook. I then said- well I had to cook for myself since ever since my diagnosis my parents forgot about me and stopped cooking for me. She then said- You must had it hard, that's why I fell in love with you, you had a terrible life yet you kept smiling. I then say- Thank you, "INSERT WHAT HAPPENED SINCE THE AGE OF 4 TO TODAY. She then said- Wow, I am surprised that you are mentally stable after all of this how about we go to my room since it's still early. I then say- why not! Beside both momo and Shoka are passed out on my bed. She then said- So you did it with them yesterday. I then blushed a little and said- Yeah, they said that they were ready. She then said- Then how about we do it as well. I then say- Are you really sure Itsu? I don't want you to be forced in this just so you could please me. She then said- No, don't worry I am not forced actually it's embarrassing to say this but I've had lewd dreams of doing it with you. I then say- then if that's the case then let's go. I then pick her bridal style and went to her room were I shut the door behind me. 

(NOTE: ALL ROOM ARE SOUND PROOF)

LEMON WARNING:
I Then took her to her room and closed it behind me and started giving her a passionate kiss which lasted 10 minutes and then went down to her neck and started giving her multiple hickeys and then removed her sweater and her pants which she revealed her in her undergarments which was orange just like her hair color. she then said- My turn. She then went and removed my shirt and shorts leaving me in my boxers. I then start kissing her performing tongue war which I won I then left a trail of saliva and then she pushed me in bed and starting giving me hickeys in my neck and my body. I then unhook her bra setting her breast free on my face which I stared at admiring the size she then said- Do you like them? They are all yours so suck on them like the baby you are. Which I complied by sitting on her lap and sucking on her breast like a toddler while she pulls my boxers down revealing my 11inch cock in all it's glory she then said- Oh my! you have been hiding something like this from me. she then started stroking my dick while I enjoyed sucking on her breast, I then pulled both breast together and sucked them both at the same time which earned her a moan. I then groans and said- I am Cumming. She then said- Do it. which I released it in her face, she then started wiping her face and started licking it she then said- It has such a strong taste but nonetheless it's delicious, now let me clean you up before we get to the main dish. She then put her mouth in my dick and started bobbing her head up and down increasing her speed by the second, this continue for 10 minutes before I grabbed her head and pushed her down making her do a deepthroat while saying- I am Cumming. I then release load in her throat which lasted for 2 minutes. before setting her head free to catch her breath she then said while panting- Wow Izu, you've release a lot but now it's time you make me yours Izu. I then say- Are you ready? I will make sure you won't be able to walk after this. She then said- Now that's it, that should be a good leg workout. I then laugh and say- I am sure you will enjoy Itsu so now hop on. She then descend on my dick slowly taking it slowly before blood start to pour out of her I then say- Take your time no need to rush we have an hour and a half before anyone could wake up. She then said- Okay, give me a minute or two. After 2 minutes has passes I started thrusting my dick inside her increasing speed which she started moaning a lot saying- HARDER IZU, FUCK MY BRAINS OUT, MARK ME AS YOURS. I then started pounding her even harder and she stick her tongue out in pleasure and her eyes rolled to the back of her head we kept changing position and then I said- I AM CUMMING. She then said- REALEASE IT INSIDE ME! I then with one thrust I poured my semen inside her filling her womb and leaving some of my semen overflowing from her entrance. I wasn't satisfied so I picked her up and pushed her to a wall and then proceeded to fuck her even harder which she said- HARDER EMPTY IT EVERYTHING INSIDE ME. which I kept going on until I release another wave of semen inside her and then took her to the bed and then start sleeping next her and then said- It sure was good, yours was tight and I enjoyed it. She then gave me a passionate kiss and said- I want to do this even more. I then said- Me too.