Lemon 🍋

After Izuku Kendo slept for few hours, she woke up and left to her room hoping to prepare her room so she could relax the next day with Izuku. Izuku Understood and didn't force her to stay he was actually hoping to rest by himself without being hugged tightly by Shoka and Momo which he doesn't hate but things weren't on his side. He was woke up by a knock on his door revealing Momo and Shoka who was standing there, he then invite them inside. 

(KEEP IN MIND IZUKU REQUESTED A SOUND PROOF ROOM)

START OF LEMON:

Izuku sat on the bed and said- Is there anything you want me to do girls? They smiled and said- Today is the day we mark you as ours. then I see Momo removing my shirt and Shoka removing my pants leaving me only in a boxer. Shoka than said- Don't worry, as part of our agreement I will be the one to take your first time. To be honest I didn't complain since I do love them both and I would be lying if I said I didn't dream of doing this with them. I then said- Okay, but you should also take your clothes off. Momo than says- Dear Izuku, you are the one who will undress us. I then smile and removing Shoka and Momo sweater revealing there big breast in full display I couldn't help but squeeze them which I received moans from the both of them, Not wanting to wait, I remove there pants revealing both Momo and Shoka in a sexy lingerie, Momo than says- How do you like it Izuku? with Shoka saying- We bought this for this occasion. I then smile and tell them both of you look stunning. They smile and they push in bed with Momo performing tongue war and Shoka who started pulling my boxers down revealing 11inch Cock which shocked both of the girls because of the size and she then stuffs my dick slowly in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down increasing the speed by each minute. As for me and Momo we started a tongue war that I dominated no question I then started groping her breast which I received a Moan in response indicating that she is enjoying it, then I started sucking on it and licking it making Momo Moan louder. I then separate and she spread her leg and sat on my face which I started sucking on it receiving loud moans from Momo. This has went on until me and Momo at the same time- I AM CUMMING!!! I came in Shoka's mouth while Momo came in mouth which me and Shoka drank it. Shoka than said- Let's take this to the next level. she then spread her legs and started descending on my 11inch dick taking it slowly which she started bleeding, I then say- ARE YOU OKAY! she then say- Don't worry silly! I am okay it's just the hymen broken. She then started going up and down increasing speed while I was busy with sucking Momo's breast. At the end I came inside Shoka and she said- that's amazing, It's filling me it's good thing I am on birth control. Momo and Shoka decides to switch place with Momo started performing blowjob and surprisingly she  picked on it really fast, it's as if she had experience with it apparently Momo has read about it to try and please me. she started performing Deepthroat taking it in, I then say- I AM CUMMING MOMO!!! I then came in her mouth and she drank it and said- It's sticky but it's delicious. She then started performing tit job along with blowjob which was Amazing let's just say I came twice in her mouth today. She then spread her legs and started descending on my dick she of course like Shoka started bleeding and then started increasing speed. I started kissing Shoka and sucking her breast which was amazing as well. I then stood up and decided to dominate a little and then lifted Momo and started pounding her at an incredible speed which resulted in her to Moan loudly and shouts- THAT'S GOOD IZUKU, KEEP IT UP, POUND ME HARDER! I comply and started pounding her and I came inside her and removed my dick. she was on the floor unable to move her legs, I then grab Shoka and lift her as well and started pounding her harder increasing the speed which resulted her to drown in lust and came inside her. At the end both female were knocked down, I then took to my bed and we slept the night.