Girl Confession (Chapter 15)

NO ONE POV:

Izuku has been given the next day a hero License to start acting even more without having to suffer repercussion for illegal quirk usage and learned about the high expectation the hero association had for him which he was glad that they started supporting UA financially meaning better security and better training. He was offered of course a whole floor for him to make him as comfortable as he should but Izuku declined for the moment stating that he doesn't want to show to the other student that UA are playing favorite which impressed Aizawa and Principal Nezu by a lot for remaining humble despite the hype he was given.

Izuku was going to Momo's room since she told him that her and Kendo and Shoka wanted to talk to him so he was kind of worried, opening the door of her room he see his girlfriends along with a blushing Jiro and Shiozaki and Nejire. Izuku already got an idea of the topic of the meeting and sat down not before hugging his three girlfriend and planting a kiss to there lips. Izuku then sat down and said- I would've asked you what is going on but seeing the three of them I got a basic idea of what it could be. Momo smiled and said- Smart as always zuzu! Kendo than said- We agree with them but it's you final decision. Shoka than said- So think carefully do you like them? Izuku then look at the three girl who were blushing and looking at him half scared of his response and Izuku smiled before bringing Jiro into a hug and lifting her chin before planting a deep kiss on her lips at the beginning her eyes were wide open before she started closing her eyes and started deepening the kiss herself, Izuku then separated from the kiss and said- Jiro, I already like you for who you are and I don't have a problem with you being part of my Harem. Jiro had watery eyes and hugged me once more which I hugged back and rubbed her back slowly as she kept thanking me.

I then went to Shiozaki and she tensed before I smashed my lips on hers which shocked her by a lot and she kissed back with full force having her arms around my neck and legs around my waist as she didn't want to let go until we had to separate for air she could only blush and said- Thank you my angel! Izuku smiled and kissed her once more and said- No problem sweetheart! I then went to Nejire I then brought her into a hug before lifting her chin and planted a passionate kiss knowing that she might not like it rough, Nejire was blushing as she could only deepen the kiss and asked- Does that mean we are together now? can we sleep together? Does that mean we will have to do what couple would always do? Izuku then smiled before planting another kiss and said- Of course, welcome to the harem family you three I will do my best to give you all unconditional love and yes we can sleep together Nejire if you feel comfortable and we can do what couple do if you feel comfortable. The three girls jumped on me in a hug which I hugged back and Kendo and Momo and Shoka joined as well before we decided to sleep all together.