HAREM (NOT A CHAPTER)

Nejire Hadou:

Nejire Hadou will play a major part in the USJ attack along with the big three she will be saved by Izuku from getting hit by the Nomu and carry her to the stairs this leads to making Nejire heart flutter she will then ask Izuku million of question once the attack is over which Izuku will be able to answer all of them and ask the same to her this leads to her falling in love to Izuku even more she will learn that Izuku is dating three girls who are willing to share and will join the Harem in the one month of training before the sports festival. (You could expect a lot of lemon)

Kyoka Jiro:

She will also be saved by Izuku in the USJ in the mountain zone when she is surrounded by a group of thugs who were giving her and Momo lustful look she will start falling in love with him even more and she had already discussed with Momo, Shoka and Kendo about her feelings towards Izuku and told her that they are waiting for her to confess which she shows by giving him a long kiss in the USJ. (there will be a lot of lemon)

Melissa Shield:She will be introduced a bit early than in the anime, I will have her join UA to be part of support course since her father have been facing a few problems with the government official who wants him to create something for them that...

Melissa Shield:
She will be introduced a bit early than in the anime, I will have her join UA to be part of support course since her father have been facing a few problems with the government official who wants him to create something for them that he deem to dangerous to create or fall in the hands of villains so he send Melissa there under All Might care which he will learn about Izuku neglect and would want to take back Melissa but at the time Melissa would have fallen in love with Izuku and told her father about it which he reluctantly agreed. She will appear during the last day before the one month break she will be saved by Izuku when some upperclassmen decided to bully her for being quirkless she will be mentally hurt but Izuku would then encourage her to train hard and would give her a magic ability called metal control or other ability that help her in support course so suggest me ideas. (There will be lemons as well)

 (There will be lemons as well)

Yui Kodai:

Yui was being bullied for being mute (she isn't technically mute she just doesn't trust anybody) which Izuku will stop them and give them a piece of his mind by dragging them to the principal office so they can be dealt with, Yui will feel extremely happy for having someone stand up for her and decided to talk with him at first it was just some simple question like How is school like? How is homeroom teacher like? She would notice that Izuku would never make eye contact to her body and would make eye contact to her eyes the whole conversation this lead to her falling in love with Izuku, she would then talk with him for some time until the last day before the one month break and would learn about Izuku harem which she agree to join. ( There will be lemon for her as well.