Izuku and Kendo (Chapter 10)

NOTE: (I've decided to name Izuku taiyou which means Sun)

NOTE: (Momo and Shoka told Izuku he could make a harem of girls he could trust which he reluctantly agreed.)

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

Class 1A has performed the hero vs villain assignment along with All Might and Psychic who were responsible for teaching the heroic class. we got introduced to Uraraka obsession over Izuku that she went as far as to make an arranged marriage with the help of her parents which was later backfired and led her to being expelled by Aizawa. 

CURRENT CHAPTER: 

NO ONE POV:

After Uraraka was kicked out of UA for threatening Izuku taiyou things went back to normal but the UA staff decided to give the first year a day or two off because of the Uraraka filing a lawsuit against Izuku and UA for as they claimed "They assaulted my daughter and bullied her" so UA decided to clear Izuku name as well as the school and thanks to the security footage that was installed in the dorms, it didn't take to long for the public to find out about the truth and that led to a riot against the Uraraka family who suffered great consequences. The school then decided to take the rest of the day to review each student, there intention of going to UA and there potential. The school later announced that they will be students who are going to be transferred to the heroic course if they prove they deserve it, The teacher decided to transfer a student from class 1B to class 1A which was Itsuka kendo who have proven to possess good control over her quirk, as well as being responsible. as for the second student it was Hitoshi Shinso who took Itsuka Kendo place in class 1B because Aizawa saw potential in him despite him having 0 experience in hand to hand combat, his quirk was deemed to be useful in the future and decided to personally train him in using his capture gear. 

SHOKA POV: 

Today me and Momo were spending time with Izuku talking, eating and messing around. later we see the door opening to reveal and athletics girl with orange hair with a posture that rivals that of Momo. we decided all to welcome her in our class which made her extremely happy, Denki tried to ask her out which ended up with Jiro stabbing him with earphone jack knocking him out. I noticed that she kept intently looking at Izuku as if she was trying to remember him and blushed after that, she decided to go to her room to try avoid everyone from finding out that she is blushing which didn't go unnoticed by either me or Momo so we decided to speak with her later after all me and Momo decided to make Izuku happy by adding girl who loves him for who he is and to show him that he is not alone. 

KENDO POV: 

KENDO POV: 

After I was welcomed by everybody, I felt extremely happy that I was accepted by everyone to be honest I was extremely nervous about transferring to 1A because of the stories that Neito Monoma has told us about to be honest he remind me a lot of Katsuki Bakugo one of my bullies. After that I decided to see the faces of everybody and my eyes fell on a kid with a good posture with white long hair which was tied and freckles on his face, to be honest it reminded me of a kid named Izuku Yagi who I met a long time ago around the age of 7, he was a good kid with a good heart and good dream of becoming a hero but the world was unfair to him and made him quirkless which led him to be bullied on a daily basis. I didn't talk to him at first because I didn't know him that much and I had to deal with bullying as well, you all know that my quirk is called big fist it's a mutation that allow me to grow both my hands, back then I was seen as a tomboy, I was interested in martial arts back then my quirk wasn't as strong as it was today but I was strong enough to deal with other kids and girls who tried to bully me because of that it resulted in people calling me freak and girls avoiding me for being a tomboy.